Tenn VS Gatah

Advertisement
Both these QBs are trash cans. This is just going to be a Defensive game.

trash can qb.jpg

Why didn't CBS replace Gary Danielson when Grandpa Verne retired.

He reminds of this old guy at work who never shuts up and never says anything worthwhile.

Advertisement
Lol, anybody hear them say MacToofs asked why they paid all this money for playmakers and didn't use them vs Michagan? Other dude quickly said he was sure that was money for recruiting travel.

Advertisement
Man I thought UFAG's offense was inept...I think Tennessee's is at least as bad maybe worse..

Dormandy is worse than Franks if that's even possible....this game makes watching paint dry exciting.

Man I thought UFAG's offense was inept...I think Tennessee's is at least as bad maybe worse..

Dormandy is worse than Franks if that's even possible....this game makes watching paint dry exciting.

Yeah Dormandy is making UF defense look alot better than what it really is. I don't UF has any good QB'S on their schedule.

this ****s hard to watch

*** it, alcohol save me

I've got some drugs left from my knee replacement.Think I'll go take one or two or six so I can watch this...man its bad.

Scott vs. Shantard...all you gotta know.

Advertisement
If Tenn had a QB with some mobility they would be killing the Gaytors.

This Dormandy kid is a ****** statue & keeping UF in the game.

Smh Borch Jones has this game handed to him on a silver platter & he's ****** it up.

Vols better find a way to win.

Danielson talking about it's hard to move the ball on these SEC defenses.

Ga-F'in-Tech scored 40-something on Tennessee two weeks ago.

Advertisement
If Tenn had a QB with some mobility they would be killing the Gaytors.

This Dormandy kid is a ****in statue & keeping UF in the game.

Smh Borch Jones has this game handed to him on a silver platter & he's ****in it up.

Vols better find a way to win.

De's don't respect him at all, he's getting the bard kayak treatment on inside handoff. If he wasn't a statue he could pull and get 10 yards easy

Advertisement
Back