Tenn. vs. Ga. Tech Thread

Advertisement
That loss kills if you're Georgia Tech. They had the game won so many times and even had the balls to go for two at the end. Butch Jones p*ssy face was terrified and he got bailed out. I hate to see Butch Jones get rewarded for being bad but I also loved watching Georgia Tech's incredible will to lose, so worth the watch I guess

As much as I find these coaches to be greasy slobs, I actually love the call to go for two points.
I didn't have a problem with going for 2, it's the actual play call he made for it.

There were a dozen other plays he could've gone with that Tenn couldn't stop all night that they probably easily would've scored the 2 points had they ran one of those plays in that situation.

He outsmarted himself.

QB made a mistake by keeping it. He pitches and the guy walks into the endzone.

Choked.

Advertisement
As much as I find these coaches to be greasy slobs, I actually love the call to go for two points.
I didn't have a problem with going for 2, it's the actual play call he made for it.

There were a dozen other plays he could've gone with that Tenn couldn't stop all night that they probably easily would've scored the 2 points had they ran one of those plays in that situation.

He outsmarted himself.

QB made a mistake by keeping it. He pitches and the guy walks into the endzone.
I agree, but I think they should've ran the same pitch play to the opposite side of the field, they had success with it all night.

Also when PJ called a timeout, it seems to me he specifically told their QB to hold it that long to get as many defenders on him as possible before making the pitch.

I don't put that on the QB, I put that on PJ.

Tennessee was legit 2 TD's worse and won. Thier QB got bailed out on a lot of his completions. They are not good.

Advertisement
Any Latrell "I'm a Bïtch *** turncoat closet hillbilly" Williams sighting? Kid even on the team? What about Birdie's french boyfriend? What was his name? "Fils On me"? Does he even play?

Advertisement
Any Latrell "I'm a Bïtch *** turncoat closet hillbilly" Williams sighting? Kid even on the team? What about Birdie's french boyfriend? What was his name? "Fils On me"? Does he even play?

Negative my good man

Advertisement
How can GT not have more fans than TN in their own city?

Isn't GT a private school? Small student body like UM I thought

No. It has 27,000 students. 2/3 of undergrads are from Georgia.

Apples-to-apples comparison time.

UM has about 8,500 undergrads, GaTech has about 15,000 undergrads.

Both schools, which are in large urban areas, have huge graduate student enrollment (med, law, grad) when compared to their undergrad populations.

With grads, Miami's total enrollment is about 15,000, GaTech is about 25,000. At one point, Miami had one of the 10 largest law schools in the country.

How can GT not have more fans than TN in their own city?

Isn't GT a private school? Small student body like UM I thought

No. It has 27,000 students. 2/3 of undergrads are from Georgia.

Apples-to-apples comparison time.

UM has about 8,500 undergrads, GaTech has about 15,000 undergrads.

Both schools, which are in large urban areas, have huge graduate student enrollment (med, law, grad) when compared to their undergrad populations.

With grads, Miami's total enrollment is about 15,000, GaTech is about 25,000. At one point, Miami had one of the 10 largest law schools in the country.

GT has 15,400 undergrads and 10K are from GA. There are plenty to draw fans from, which was my point. They way more in-state students than we do, and more alumni living in GA than we do in FL.

Advertisement
Back