Tengwell dropped

Crazy waves. I think Pickett starts at Edge for any other school in the conference or at least gets starter like snaps. All he does is get pressures.
He’ll play a lot after Lightfoot leaves. He’ll fill his spot perfectly.
Wilson leaving also. Been one of my favorite players since I saw him coming around that edge last season
 
Moar...

163.jpg
 
Crazy waves. I think Pickett starts at Edge for any other school in the conference or at least gets starter like snaps. All he does is get pressures.
He’ll play a lot after Lightfoot leaves. He’ll fill his spot perfectly.
Wilson leaving also. Been one of my favorite players since I saw him coming around that edge last season
Like a missile. Don’t remember which game, but buddy shot out of a rocket
 
Tengwall gives me hope that the worst places in the world still may yet produce a good person. If it happened in Happy Valley it can happen anywhere!

Hey, give the lad a break.
He grew up in Annapolis, so I know he's a stand-up guy. :)
Also, he apparently prepped at Good Counsel HS, which sends alot of talent to big schools.
They play against DeMatha, St.Johns, Gonzaga, etc all very good schools in DC area.
He was brought up right.
 
News alert:

He’s going to be one.
I love his play but he's not going to be a 1st round pick after this year.

Romello Height went 70th.
Romello Height was 25 yard old.

The last guy that had his stature and athleticism was James Pearce…and even with all his bull**** he was still the 26th pick and should’ve been a top 5 pick.

Lightfoot will be a first rounder.
 
Back
Top