Tengwell dropped

I thought I would never see as many uncalled holds as last year but here we are... basically word is out and plenty of film is out .teams will continue to relentlessly hold because they see 95% of the time the refs ain't flagging it.
 
Of course those guys playing RG were scared. With all due respect, what were these dudes going to do? At least Ty Wise had the Goldberg barbed wire tattoo and looked somewhat intimidating. These kids look soft as ****.

View attachment 375065
82007129007-90-510259.webp
 
Of course those guys playing RG were scared. With all due respect, what were these dudes going to do? At least Ty Wise had the Goldberg barbed wire tattoo and looked somewhat intimidating. These kids look soft as ****.

View attachment 375065
"did you know that 15 minutes can save you 15 percent or more on car insurance with geico?"
 
Crazy waves. I think Pickett starts at Edge for any other school in the conference or at least gets starter like snaps. All he does is get pressures.
 
Back
Top