Temple watch party at Titanic

View as article
Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane Is your bout with these puzzies before of after the game?

jim carrey boxing GIF

Man. I would expect half the campus to be there.
Love the sarcasm but in all seriousness for as much as people **** on non alum fans they sometimes have more passion than current students and recent alums. Some of that is losing most of that is current make up of student body not being into college athletics. Miami appeals more to international students than diehard canes fans

Advertisement
Love the sarcasm but in all seriousness for as much as people **** on non alum fans they sometimes have more passion than current students and recent alums. Some of that is losing most of that is current make up of student body not being into college athletics. Miami appeals more to international students than diehard canes fans
I’m not being sarcastic, though. It’s an away game. Titanic is walking distance from campus. Several THOUSAND kids live on campus and nearby. Titanic has a capacity of about what, 400? They’re giving out dollar wings?

Advertisement
Man. I would expect half the campus to be there.
It really is not a huge campus place. My son went there a lot and got friendly with the owner. I know they were really trying to market the campus. Definitely worth going there if you get the opportunity. I'll swing by before the Clemson game. We did Monty's and Rusty Pelican for A&M. Definitely the place to go before a baseball game.

I’m not being sarcastic, though. It’s an away game. Titanic is walking distance from campus. Several THOUSAND kids live on campus and nearby. Titanic has a capacity of about what, 400? They’re giving out dollar wings?
The Rat will be packed.

Advertisement
As a former student most current students don't give a **** when I was there and now.

$1 wings and $1 jumbo shrimp at a spot walking distance from campus on gameday would have people camping out the night before in tents to get in the joint back in my day. WOW! And they are not expecting a sellout? Sheesh. What the **** is wrong with college kids these days? Or am I just the old fool in the room now and kids would rather be asleep in their dorm on a Saturday? lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back