Telly Lockette

BS85

D before E
Premium
Today was hectic so I just saw the amazing moves that Manny made. Everyone who said he couldn't grow a pair and fire "his" guys was absolutely correct. Manny has a case of smartest guy in the room (ironic since he went to FSU).

Anyway, doesn't it seem like a slap in the face to Telly Lockette that he's left holding his **** in his hand? I mean you keep Patke and Baker on staff and they're both horrible. Then you promote DVD (I don't mind that as much as most) instead of him. I heard he basically came as Manny told him he'd get an on field role if something opened up. I mean wtf, fire Patke and promote him, easiest decision ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just know he can recruit. Honestly, the bar is so low with Patke and Baker that you could say almost.any coaches name and I'd probably prefer them.

So can a good bag man. And he's not even on the staff - on salary!

Today was hectic so I just saw the amazing moves that Manny made. Everyone who said he couldn't grow a pair and fire "his" guys was absolutely correct. Manny has a case of smartest guy in the room (ironic since he went to FSU).

Anyway, doesn't it seem like a slap in the face to Telly Lockette that he's left holding his **** in his hand? I mean you keep Patke and Baker on staff and they're both horrible. Then you promote DVD (I don't mind that as much as most) instead of him. I heard he basically came as Manny told him he'd get an on field role if something opened up. I mean wtf, fire Patke and promote him, easiest decision ever.
i hope not, but i dont think so. DVD was here first so maybe that´s why he got the elevation. alternatively, manny worked it out the telly and DVD and they are fine with it. Me? i would have fired Patke since he did nothing on special teams (he inherited a world class punter and kicker) especially in the return game, where a good ST coach makes his bones.

So are we assuming we know what was offered and what wasn't? Do we know for sure what Telly wanted???

Advertisement

I do agree. Are you sure it’s over 🤔 I’m not fwiw

I can't find enough of these threads on the idiocy of Manny trying to sneak his boi in there instead of kicking his *** outta here! I can hear the rumblings already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick hire an unqualified coach so he can be fired in less than 3 years and everyone can claim it was because he's black. I can see the Uncle Luke tweets now.

Oh I can be wrong. However, I’m not sure that he won’t be our RB’s coach week one. A lot of time left to make that change.
Looking Jacob Tremblay GIF by Good Boys

Lots of love for Telly on this site. Outside of HS what has he accomplished as a coach? Landed Dante Lucas at FSU?
Thank you, he's just a name ...who supposedly can reel in the best recruits, well he has been on staff and here we are...I'd say his audition is over.

That is more than baker and Patke combined. What is your point
My point has nothing to do with baker and patke. I didn’t bring them up. Only said Telly has no resume yet gets a lot of love for some reason.

Advertisement
Back