Telling Stats

Talent is needed on the LOS. I don't give a crap if we have a highly ranked QB, RB, etc. I want talent on the LOS. That is what wins. Also, how many players on our team could start at FSU? Debatable at QB, probably TE, and maybe 1 O-Lineman and no chance at WR or QB. On defense, Bush, and possibly a DE until their freshman gets healthy. And maybe 1 LBer. Our punter would also probably beat out theirs. SO maybe 5 or 6 out of 24. Not good. Our talent level is on par with the Gators.

Chad Thomas would start over Demarcus walker

De- alquadin Muhammad over Chris casher lol
S Deon Bush over trey Marshall
CbArtie burns over the other cb
S Rayshawn Jenkins over Tyler hunter lol

Lb Jermaine grace over whatever linebacker you have( smith I'm guessing)
Lb Kirby over Northrup who isn't even healthy

Yall have it in dtackle but that is a push. Miami has talent at that spot.

Receiver- is a push both groups are talented
Qb- kaaya> than any qb on the roster
Rb- looks lack luster if cook is not in their to be honest... Patrick is a **** fb trying to play running back. Pender stay hurt and I don't believe the hype. Miami has a strong stable with Gus, yearby, Walton, gray

Miami's tightend group is far better than fsu tight end group.

Yall have more depth on the offensive lineman but both have talented players in the group

Not a Nole fan, u mentioned FSU in our initial statement about talent. I would take Jalen Ramsey, Derwin James, and Nate Andrews over all of our DB's, except for Bush, also FSU seems to only use 2 LBers. Which is why I said 1 LBer would start. We aren't beating out Terrance Smith I think Jermain could beat out Northrup right now, partly because as u mentioned northrup is not 100%. Walker and Thomas are pushes right now. We have none on par with Sweat's ability once he is 100%.

You are a nole fan, sweat may have size and speed but he certainly didnt play well when he played booker t Washington... Your line backer situation is trash right now, While jalen Ramsey is good at safety Deon bush played better than him last year with over 60 tackles 5 forced fumbles 2 ints 2 sacks. Artie burns is better than Nate Andrews. Yall are not good as you trying to insinuate. Miami will beat fsu at more than several spots this year

Advertisement
OK about which team I support. lol

And Ramsey is probably one of the top 5 overall players in country regardless of position. Anyone with a football IQ would take Terrance Smith over what we have at LBer, and until the Northrup kid gets healthy, one of ours would start along side Smith.

Off topic...
I saw Matt Jones before the draft at the mall. Good dude. He used to come to my team practices his senior year of high school. I used to be like go to dade lol...

But we talked about him getting drafted by the Bucs but then i thought na bruh, get away from here. Sht crazy and it will always be leaches, haters etc... I said i hope u get drafted by a team far away and i only see u once in a whiles until u retire.

Point is sometimes u can't fault a guy for getting away especially if where he is from can take him under.

I think our recruiting has been good enough to win much bigger. Our problem is the depth drop off. A better coach could pull in the exact same classes and be highly competitive nationally. If that were to happen recruiting would be much better.

Always been cyclical in FLA but the secret of this state is out and EVERYBODY wants a piece and is getting one. The internet changes things and recruiting is no different.

Golden is just not the right guy.Bottom line. A good hire will change everything immediately

OK about which team I support. lol

And Ramsey is probably one of the top 5 overall players in country regardless of position. Anyone with a football IQ would take Terrance Smith over what we have at LBer, and until the Northrup kid gets healthy, one of ours would start along side Smith.

Dawg gtf off our board lol

Talent is needed on the LOS. I don't give a crap if we have a highly ranked QB, RB, etc. I want talent on the LOS. That is what wins. Also, how many players on our team could start at FSU? Debatable at QB, probably TE, and maybe 1 O-Lineman and no chance at WR or QB. On defense, Bush, and possibly a DE until their freshman gets healthy. And maybe 1 LBer. Our punter would also probably beat out theirs. SO maybe 5 or 6 out of 24. Not good. Our talent level is on par with the Gators.

Rb- looks lack luster if cook is not in their to be honest... Patrick is a **** fb trying to play running back. Pender stay hurt and I don't believe the hype. Miami has a strong stable with Gus, yearby, Walton, gray

Yall have more depth on the offensive lineman but both have talented players in the group

Not a Nole fan, u mentioned FSU in our initial statement about talent. I would take Jalen Ramsey, Derwin James, and Nate Andrews over all of our DB's, except for Bush, also FSU seems to only use 2 LBers. Which is why I said 1 LBer would start. We aren't beating out Terrance Smith I think Jermain could beat out Northrup right now, partly because as u mentioned northrup is not 100%. Walker and Thomas are pushes right now. We have none on par with Sweat's ability once he is 100%.

You are a nole fan, sweat may have size and speed but he certainly didnt play well when he played booker t Washington... Your line backer situation is trash right now, While jalen Ramsey is good at safety Deon bush played better than him last year with over 60 tackles 5 forced fumbles 2 ints 2 sacks. Artie burns is better than Nate Andrews. Yall are not good as you trying to insinuate. Miami will beat fsu at more than several spots this year

Lol @ Bush playing better than Ramsey-

Tackles- Ramsey (80) Bush (53)
PBU- Ramsey (12) Bush (3)
Interceptions- Ramsey (2) Bush (2)
TFL- Ramsey (9.5) Bush (4)
Sacks- Ramsey (3) Bush (2)
FF- Ramsey (3) Bush (5)

Advertisement

FF- Ramsey (3) Bush (5)

I constantly remember Ramsey getting beat last year. However he did make an impact in some games most notably in Miami game

FF- Ramsey (3) Bush (5)

I constantly remember Ramsey getting beat last year. However he did make an impact in some games most notably in Miami game

Ramsey is a stud. Bush is still real good though and would start at most schools.

Ramsey is just as likely to give up a big play as he is to make one. Just another FSU player with more mouth than game.

Advertisement
Back