Tell me if this scenario sounds like UM

VT hasn't screwed up 3 straight coaching hires. They can go ahead and roll the dice quickly. Miami isn't afforded that luxury. They need to do all their due diligence before pulling the trigger on someone. I have no issue with it.

Advertisement
Blake has given us nothing in his past to be hopeful that he will make the right choice.

So until that moment, **** him.

Advertisement
Basically the only excuse Blake has for not announcing a HC this week is that we're going down the NFL route.

As much as I think Butch would be a good hire, if he's the guy at this point then Blake James needs to be fired.

Blake gets killed here for no reason.

How "good" he looked when he insisted that he would wait until the end of the season to evaluate Golden, only to fire him, "cough cough" a day after that when was forced to do so by the BOT. Way for someone in control to show his powers. You don't have to be a powerful AD, at least be little smart, know your limitations and don't run your mouth to let everybody knows you're a puppet.

Advertisement
What sounds more like UM is ******* up the search while thinking Butch is there if needed then some other team hires Butch and we end up with Scott.

Impatient little children. He's actually going about this the right way.

It's his first hire, let the man make or break his own ***.

What sounds more like UM is ******* up the search while thinking Butch is there if needed then some other team hires Butch and we end up with Scott.

And we know this how?

We don't. It's a projection based on the last ten years of inconpetence and the type of luck that follows it.

I don't mind they are supposedly doing a thorough search and taking the necessary time.
I just don't have any faith or confidence in the people involved.

Last edited:
Advertisement

And we know this how?

We don't. It's a projection based on the last ten years of independence and the type of luck that follows it.

I don't mind they are supposedly doing a thorough search and taking the necessary time.

We have a new AD and a new President who did not hire the last three coaches. I am going to wait and see what happens. USC is an example of the perils of not doing a thorough search. They locked onto Sark because he had been an assistant there when if they had done any kind of due diligence they would have discovered the problems he was having at Washington.

And we know this how?

We don't. It's a projection based on the last ten years of independence and the type of luck that follows it.

We have a new AD and a new President who did not hire the last three coaches. I am going to wait and see what happens. USC is an example of the perils of not doing a thorough search. They locked onto Sark because he had been an assistant there when if they had done any kind of due diligence they would have discovered the problems he was having at Washington.

Well I sure hope that you are right. For the sake of the program.
But that new AD failed to fire Golden last year...so we shall see.

Impatient little children. He's actually going about this the right way. It's his first hire, let the man make or break his own ***.

F that. He lost all credibility when he brought Golden back this season. His *** has been broken. He hasn't earned the right to demand patience.

Advertisement

And we know this how?

Well I sure hope that you are right. For the sake of the program.
But that new AD failed to fire Golden last year...so we shall see.

And if the university wasn't going through a search for a new President Golden probably would have been fired.

Advertisement
Back