Tee Martin

Advertisement
Manny is doing his due diligence via social media. What better way to see if a new hire would bring unflattering attention then to float their names in advance of the hire.

See if anything comes out of the woodwork.

Advertisement
What Manny has failed at is managing expectations. What he said led me to raise my expectations. This is a major let down.

Believe me, I tried. This is the closest I could find...

View attachment 75462

There is also this hilarious Urban Dictionary entry:

Escapegoat
A goat used to escape a hostile or dangerous situation. Has no connection to "Scapegoat" whatsoever. The Escapegoat is usually ridden on its back by the escapee. They run very fast and uncontrollably. A sub-category of the Goat species.
My friend said "Dude, the gangsters are gonna cap us! Lets bail on our Escapegoat!"
#escapegoat#scapegoat#escape#goat#gangsters
by Escapegoat666 August 10, 2008
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Advertisement
Advertisement
He isnt a good offensive mind. Nobody is trying to bring him in as a oc.

Would u like me to pull
I think this is a much more realistic target. Tee is an excellent recruiter and I think everyone is freaking out over last year and ignoring his previous 2 years. I would absolutely need to see an experience OL coach to come with him and they would need to grab Seider as well or it's not worth it but that's just me

They bring up his last year but the fact is his offenses were ranked high in most of the years he was at USC. They gloss over the fact that even last year his offense scored 24 or more points 67% of the time and thats with a true freshman at QB. Add on the fact that he is an ELITE recruiter and it's a no brainier.

Advertisement
Manny is doing his due diligence via social media. What better way to see if a new hire would bring unflattering attention then to float their names in advance of the hire.

See if anything comes out of the woodwork.
I know you're being sarcastic, but people on this site really believe that this should be the way he makes his hires. Sitting at their keyboard like "MAN I can't believe John Jenkins isn't the guy."

No you won't

Meh. You're probably right.

It can't be Tee Martin. It WON'T be Tee Martin.
95iG.gif

Advertisement
Back