Tee Martin

I was imagining some sort of hi-tech, science fiction spaceship. Except instead of an escape pod flying out in an emergency, it would just be several guys in space suits riding goats. But this is hilarious and much appreciated.
Dammit u need to find one of what u just described.

Advertisement
The ONLY way this would work is if Applewhite was the OC/QB or Co-OC/QB Tee was either Co-OC or WR coach and Seider was the RB. Applewhite and Tee have deficiencies that made up for one another and Seider is solid. In THAT “dream” scenario, those would be home run hires, however, those hires by themselves would be unilaterally considered “misses” exempt Seider.

I saw this thread for the first time while I was driving. When I noticed that it had over 300 replies, I was like "Oh s'hit! I hope we didn't just hire f'ucking Tee B. Fartin as our OC."

**** near wrecked my car. Thank God for footballscoop.

Do you have lookout posted at LAX and MIA airports?
I’m not buying this just yet.

Gotta wait until Tee starts following more Miami people on Twitter.... then we will know.

I’m tracking flights from LAX, I’ll be sure to post another thread when I find new info.

Dammit u need to find one of what u just described.

Believe me, I tried. This is the closest I could find...

1547139630161.png

There is also this hilarious Urban Dictionary entry:

Escapegoat
A goat used to escape a hostile or dangerous situation. Has no connection to "Scapegoat" whatsoever. The Escapegoat is usually ridden on its back by the escapee. They run very fast and uncontrollably. A sub-category of the Goat species.
My friend said "Dude, the gangsters are gonna cap us! Lets bail on our Escapegoat!"
#escapegoat#scapegoat#escape#goat#gangsters
by Escapegoat666 August 10, 2008

Advertisement
Wow... Got buried in work, decided to check the board for the first time since 8 am and we are 19 pages in on Tee Martin for OC? What happened mang???

I'm confused.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lulz, board is going to explode when it's finally official. All these sauces are spilling everywhere.

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/Ilzv9LC4NelCLaX0e5slmyVXb2s/160x160/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:sharpen-!1,0,true!-/2014/07/10/995/n/1922283/4082d7d86a980a95_taystee/i/Because-Taystee-got-BBQ-sauce-her-****ies.gif

Advertisement
Back