Teddy Bridgewater named new HC at Miami Northwestern

it ended up being the best decision. we wouldnt have gotten him in the league
IDK. He may have put this program on another trajectory. He possibly could have bought Golden another year or 2. Who knows? If you're an NFL QB, you will get to the NFL, because they value potential more than they should, at times. Regardless, I'm glad to see him take over the reigns at MNW. Congrats, TB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't he tell our coaches to **** up a rope when he was a player and went to Louisville? How's him going there a great thing for us?
if I recall correctly, he was commited the entire time Shannon was still the coach. But since we fired him and hired Golden, he then decommited to play for Strong at Louisville.

Advertisement
if I recall correctly, he was commited the entire time Shannon was still the coach. But since we fired him and hired Golden, he then decommited to play for Strong at Louisville.

I get what you and a couple of others are saying. However, if he was loyal to the program he would have given Golden a chance and stuck with his commitment. That was one of the big issues a lot of us had with him when you decommitted back then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The local tradition of hiring “Miami guys” continues.
I'm not trying to read your mind here. But this seems like you're saying this is a negative that a dude who was a legend and a role model in his community was hired by a school who desperatelyneeds a flash hire to get some local talent to stay with them. Is that your intention?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back