Teddy Bridgewater named new HC at Miami Northwestern

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't he tell our coaches to **** up a rope when he was a player and went to Louisville? How's him going there a great thing for us?
Idk if it's great for us but I'd imagine his only priorities are to win games and get his kids as many offers as possible. I can't imagine him giving a sh*t about where his kids play at as long as they got a scholarship offer and are being treated with respect by potential future coaches.

Teddy ain't broke. And he's not desperate for attention. I feel like those are the types of coaches that try to steer kids in a certain direction as they get easily manipulated by coaches in positions of power way above them.

I'm sure Teddy and Mario will get along just fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Miami NW still a power?

Im in NY what the heck do I know

Ask me about High School tennis
TB will get talent there for sure I would be surprised if he doesn’t. I’m right across from Manhattan wtf do I know???lol

Coach Strong ain’t at UL so no one should worry, that’s who he had a relationship with. And Mario gets along with everyone so I’m sure this will benefit us. Imo that is

Idk if it's great for us but I'd imagine his only priorities are to win games and get his kids as many offers as possible. I can't imagine him giving a sh*t about where his kids play at as long as they got a scholarship offer and are being treated with respect by potential future coaches.

Teddy ain't broke. And he's not desperate for attention. I feel like those are the types of coaches that try to steer kids in a certain direction as they get easily manipulated by coaches in positions of power way above them.

I'm sure Teddy and Mario will get along just fine.
this is the way it should be. he should only want his kids at a place where they have the best chance of success. the hope is miami turns out to be that place under mario

TB will get talent there for sure I would be surprised if he doesn’t. I’m right across from Manhattan wtf do I know???lol

Coach Strong ain’t at UL so no one should worry, that’s who he had a relationship with. And Mario gets along with everyone so I’m sure this will benefit us. Imo that is
Brohm is a much better coach than strong.

Advertisement
Back