Tedarrell Slaton

Advertisement
He comin.

Him Donaldson and Telfort would be the best OL haul we've had in quite some time.

He comin.

Him Donaldson and Telfort would be the best OL haul we've had in quite some time.

And Herbert?

Herbert may need a year in the S&C room as a red shirt but has the skill set. He is starting to prove many of those gurus wrong as they said his frame was not wide enough to carry too much more weight. He is playing at about 285 now and is just as quick.

A lot of high quality OL in our backyard this year.

We need to get 'em....all....

Advertisement
He comin.

I like Hillery's skill set too. He might not have the hype those dudes have, but he's a very good athlete, which is something we need more of.

He comin.

I like Hillery's skill set too. He might not have the hype those dudes have, but he's a very good athlete, which is something we need more of.

Yep . He's also strong as an ox, I remember him having some great weight room numbers. He's very agile for a biggin. Just a little raw.

Arter a redshirt he could be a nice player.

Advertisement
He comin.

And Herbert?
I'm still not sold on Herbert... but I'll trust the staff. I think the big 3 fish they want are Donaldson Telfort and Slaton. With Hillery and Dykstra already in the fold, maybe they pass on Herbert and save a scholly for another position? (I don't know how they're thinking. Just my 2 cents)

He comin.

And Herbert?
I'm still not sold on Herbert... but I'll trust the staff. I think the big 3 fish they want are Donaldson Telfort and Slaton. With Hillery and Dykstra already in the fold, maybe they pass on Herbert and save a scholly for another position? (I don't know how they're thinking. Just my 2 cents)
Have you watched his tape? Straight murders people on the DL! 6-7 minutes of pancakes. He needs to get stronger, but his movements are outstanding. Attacks people. Slaton is just straight power, he doesn't move fast but the people he hits fly after he hits them. I'm personally less sold on Telford. But he's still a TAKE because our Line is that bad.

He comin.

And Herbert?

Herbert may need a year in the S&C room as a red shirt but has the skill set. He is starting to prove many of those gurus wrong as they said his frame was not wide enough to carry too much more weight. He is playing at about 285 now and is just as quick.

Fair enough. I love that kid and really believe he's going to be special

Advertisement
He comin.

I agree with this crop being better athletes and we need that. I truly believe Slaton with training and weight room work will be an absolute mauler at guard.

He comin.

I agree with this crop being better athletes and we need that. I truly believe Slaton with training and weight room work will be an absolute mauler at guard.
Big boy just needs to get a bit faster and he's gonna be SCARY

Advertisement
He comin.

Maybe on paper. Erek Flowers was pretty **** good though. Not sure if anyone in this class will even e close to as good as him

Advertisement
Back