Tecory couch under armour week

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think I have ever seen a kicker stop halfway to the ball and let the leaping defender fall out of the way and then continue to hit the field goal. That was amazing

Advertisement
SLOW FEET maybe Neal won't be that big of a miss.
Still an elite talent but just needs to continue to get in better shape. May start out as guard early but I’ve seen enough of him in pads blocking other elite lineman so I was Surprised by how he played today

Per CS. Is set to arrive this month. Has added on 19 pounds which is excellent news.
What's he up to in weight?

This is my kinda CB. Love his feet and acceleration. Same type (not same player) of player I was excited about when Malek Young first came in. Although I got to watch Young in practice and play the ball in the air more than I have Couch.

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken around 170.
How do u know which recruiting site has more accurate measurables? because 247 and Espn had him weighing 150, while rivals says he was 165. So depending on which one is correct you would add 19lbs. If 247 and espn are correct than 170lbs would be right

How do u know which recruiting site has more accurate measurables? because 247 and Espn had him weighing 150, while rivals says he was 165. So depending on which one is correct you would add 19lbs. If 247 and espn are correct than 170lbs would be right
No clue what he weighs but I saw him at Traz Powell scrimmage and he still looked rail thin. Imo he would be very physically outmatched against most WRs still

Advertisement
“My goal - I’m trying to be on the field, start,” he says. “I know it will take hard work, dedication, being focused. I just will come in and do what I always do, try to prove everyone wrong.” Yes, Couch had naysayers in high school - in particular because of his size and weight (149 pounds last season).

Helping in that area: Couch says he’s gained 19 pounds since last season, up to 168.

“I was 149 during the season, just put on weight by working out, eating, running,” Couch said. “And I kept my speed with it (the weight), which is what I wanted to do.”

I've been sleeping on this dude. All it will take is for him to be a quick learner and have that dawg in him to see significant playing time. I'd like to see his workout numbers compared to Williams.

Love couch as a prospect and think he’s gonna be very good for us fast!!

All he did was make plays in the championship game.

Advertisement
Back