Tecory couch under armour week

Great news. If couch shows up with additionsl sixe and the right attitude, maybe he can provide some much needed CB depth.

Advertisement
What's he up to in weight?

This is my kinda CB. Love his feet and acceleration. Same type (not same player) of player I was excited about when Malek Young first came in. Although I got to watch Young in practice and play the ball in the air more than I have Couch.

He’s up to 119

If he's truly 168 with good weight, he'll be playing over 170, possibly 175 by August. In which case I predict he's going to see the field early and often. Kid brings the cover and ball hawking skills of a redshirt Sophomore on day one. Just needed S&C.

IMHO, CB stack rank on or before September 30th:
Bandy
Ivey
Blades
COUCH
Bethel
Williams

I must confess that I slept on this kid. I thought CDub was the best 2019 CB prospect but after realizing Couch is a dog, I have to say that he was one of the best and most vital recruits we took last cycle. I'm a big fan of his game. I could easily see this kid taking the starting job next year. Day 1 potential and seems to possess a trait that every great CB has - trash talking.

I must confess that I slept on this kid. I thought CDub was the best 2019 CB prospect but after realizing Couch is a dog, I have to say that he was one of the best and most vital recruits we took last cycle. I'm a big fan of his game. I could easily see this kid taking the starting job next year. Day 1 potential and seems to possess a trait that every great CB has - trash talking.
That’s trait is necessary for a CB

Advertisement
Not tryna be funny or anything..but whats the couch hype based off of currently?. Someone point me in the right direction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back