Tears of happiness

I hear you on Bandy, I still didn't like what Baker said, or the play call. I'm fine with the coaches calling out the players, but if you're gonna do that, then do it and tell us who didn't do their job and why. I'm sick and tired of "it takes all 11 to execute". Of course it does, coach. And it's your **** job to make sure that happens, and to call a play on 4th and 17 that doesn't require Mozart-level perfection to get a stop and win the **** game.

I'm less worried about Garvin. He's executing his assignments and he hasn't lost a step, to my eye. Going into the UNC game, I said our defensive game plan should have been exact same as UF, and our offensive game plan should have been to run the **** ball until they stopped us. We didn't do either, at least not until we were way behind. Point is, on defense, our game plan has been somewhat to use Garvin in a way that doesn't have him purely rushing up field. He'll look better in coming weeks. The emphasis on stopping the run and keeping contain on QB's in the pocket has worked, though. The sacks will come when we can cover someone.

I hear ya. Still, having (allegedly) elite pass rushers play contain seems to contradict the goal of being disruptive and creating negative plays. I am no coach, so even I take what I think with a grain of salt.

I did think Greg's on-handed takedown on a screen was impressive, even if it was BCC.

Advertisement
idk if its the hormones the chicken, now a days but these sound like kids lmao. The original video sounded like grown a$$ men

Advertisement
Back