Teams Take on Coach's Personality

I'll take Richt & our struggles on Offense all day over what we've had the past 15 years.

He's a **** good Coach & has us playing in the ACCCG in his 2nd year with an average at best QB & a lack of depth at RB & TE.

If we're being honest, he's actually a year ahead of schedule. I didn't believe we would go undefeated this year, but I did think we would win the Coastal.

I been saying since last year that we would win a natty for the 2018 season, this season isn't even over yet & I'm still confident we win #6 next year.

I'm with Richt 100%, this one loss doesn't change anything, other than how we prepare for Clemson.

First post - typical bandwagon um fam - please do us a favor and jump off

Nothing harder than winning on the road in college football
- ask Clemson
- ask Ohio state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This comment couldn't have been for me right?

Bandwagon? Are you ****in crazy... I've been a fan since I was 4 years old, my whole family is Canes fans.

My comment was clearly in support of Richt, what you said doesn't even apply to what I was saying.

I think he was agreeing with you

Advertisement
OP. WTF? You wouldn't have Muddy B (Bandy), Garvin and other dawgs on the team if it wasnt for Richt. We got dawgs. He's recruiting dawgs.
GTFOH what that bull****

I'll take Richt & our struggles on Offense all day over what we've had the past 15 years.

He's a **** good Coach & has us playing in the ACCCG in his 2nd year with an average at best QB & a lack of depth at RB & TE.

If we're being honest, he's actually a year ahead of schedule. I didn't believe we would go undefeated this year, but I did think we would win the Coastal.

I been saying since last year that we would win a natty for the 2018 season, this season isn't even over yet & I'm still confident we win #6 next year.

I'm with Richt 100%, this one loss doesn't change anything, other than how we prepare for Clemson.

First post - typical bandwagon um fam - please do us a favor and jump off

Nothing harder than winning on the road in college football
- ask Clemson
- ask Ohio state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This comment couldn't have been for me right?

Bandwagon? Are you ****in crazy... I've been a fan since I was 4 years old, my whole family is Canes fans.

My comment was clearly in support of Richt, what you said doesn't even apply to what I was saying.

I think he was agreeing with you
If so, then my bad, I didn't get it lol

CMR is a tremendous man and who is always professional when he needs to be and not afraid to let his spirituality know. Make no mistake, he is as intense as it comes in practice and will not hesitate to motherf*ck you if you're ******** up or not upholding his expectations. The difference in his intensity and Golden's is how well thought of and respected he is by his players and fellow staff. It was an all around bad game and sometimes those happen, but the sky isn't falling and I believe they'll be ready for next weekend.

I truly believe teams take on the personality of their coaches. Richt is a nice, spiritual kinda guy who never says anything bad about anybody. He is a wonderful person and an awesome face for UM. However....you can figure out the rest. Does he have that killer instinct? JJ had it. Saban has it. Not sure if Butch had it, but he sure as **** recruited some dogs. Let's just hope Richt can recruit the right kids or else we will always be second-tier like he was at Georgia.

The nice guy just benched our undefeated quarterback

Advertisement
CMR is a tremendous man and who is always professional when he needs to be and not afraid to let his spirituality know. Make no mistake, he is as intense as it comes in practice and will not hesitate to motherf*ck you if you're ******** up or not upholding his expectations. The difference in his intensity and Golden's is how well thought of and respected he is by his players and fellow staff. It was an all around bad game and sometimes those happen, but the sky isn't falling and I believe they'll be ready for next weekend.

Thanks for the perspective bud.

I agree with some posters in this thread that say "Richt gets credit for our 10-0 start and must take blame for today's stinker too".

Take the good with the bad. Let's hope this doesn't become the norm.

Dabo Swinney is a bible thumper and like the nicest guy of all time. What’s your point?

Dabo has tons of killer instinct. He routinely blows teams out.

I like Richt....I just think there’s more to our slow starts against inferior competition. He had the same problem at Georgia.

We can win with him...we just need to make the easy games.....easy.

we dont have the qb to go out and blow teams out. we leave far too many points on the field (esp today) and thats the reason we end up starting slow or in tight games against bad teams.

**** just didn’t go our way
Rosier missing **** of passes........
Dline not generating any pressure
Offense inefficiencies
Ol blocking........
Bandy late drop on an int

Dabo Swinney is a bible thumper and like the nicest guy of all time. What’s your point?

I like Richt....I just think there’s more to our slow starts against inferior competition. He had the same problem at Georgia.

we dont have the qb to go out and blow teams out. we leave far too many points on the field (esp today) and thats the reason we end up starting slow or in tight games against bad teams.

Truth

Advertisement
You just knew that 1 loss would bring the numbskulls out of woodwork.

I guess when Richt went for it on 4th and 5 with a big lead against ND he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

GTFOH.

Truth

Guys, I get it....you want to support the team.

Did PITT have an all-star QB to push our **** in today? A third string/true freshman/1st start of his carrer PITT QB?

We got beat because (for whatever reason) we weren't ready to play. The beat us in EVERY phase and that **** is inexcusable. Should the team dwell on it? Of course not.

But they better get this **** figured out before next year or it's a systematic problem. We have come out FLAT against INFERIOR opponents all year. Every game this year outside of VT/ND. That is inexcusable. The VT/ND games has shown us what this team is capable of. Our offense has been a disjointed mess for two straight years. What is going to fix that? Are we going to need an AA at the QB position to blow **** teams out consistently? I sure as **** hope not.

Quit trying to polish a ****. They need to figure it out.

This loss is pretty **** simple. We are playing with a qb that would not start for 80% of the fbs schools in the country. Today he just happened to play at a subpar level we've yet to see. When we get a qb behind center who can consistently hit his wide open target these ****tty results will be ffaaarrr less likely. Rosier just sucks

Advertisement
Richt is fine...

His QB and ST were the worst we have seen in years!!!
Don't confuse the QB he's playing with his QB. He's done a helluva job with Malik, but it wasn't their day today.

Richt initial gut instinct on Rosier was that he would never play QB under him ... that may have changed temporarily... but I am not sure if that guarantees his job next year.

It's amazing how 1 loss brings out so much dumb ****. Yeah it hurts but if my coach is 10-1 with a chance to make the playoffs in his second season then I'll take that any day. The same so called fans were praising this team just last week about how clutch they are. We sh*t the bed but its over with now so let's rally and stomp a hole in Clemson and shut everyone the *** up!

Agree and many of these same fans would criticize those who suggested that we might not be unbeatable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back