Team Portal Updates

According to 24/7

1 in August: Clarke
1 in November: Frierson
10 in December: Blades, Haye, Key Washington, Roberts, Thaddeus, Key Smith, Harrell, Dunson, Tae, Miller
12 official

+ Rooster and Brinson (if the Hayes Fawcett is correct)

Who am I missing?
Huff, Jackson, and keontra smith

Last edited:
Advertisement
Someone should have shown the players the case study of Lorenzo Lingawd and some of the other players who have recently transferred out (Pope, Payton, Jarren Williams, Worsham, etc).....unless they were shown the door....?

It is a little disturbing seeing this amount of players entering the portal.

The insiders were saying 15-20 players would leave or be shown the door but I never thought it'd be that much.

Crazy amount of players already gone. I'm thinking our recruiting class is going to be closer to 25 than 30 now.

We need a lot of guys from the portal who have been in the weight room a couple of years and have experience.

If not, we are going to have an extremely young and green team next season

I'm counting 54 players on scholarship right now after the current portal defections and guys leaving for the draft/have no eligibility left.

We have 22 commits which would put us at 76 players. Room for 9 more.

I could be off or mistaken of course but that's what I calculated after looking at our roster.

You have to think another 3-5 guys portal out as well as we still have some dead weight left IMO

Advertisement
I'm counting 54 players on scholarship right now after the current portal defections and guys leaving for the draft/have no eligibility left.

I could be off or mistaken of course but that's what I calculated after looking at our roster.

You have to think another 3-5 guys portal out as well as we still have some dead weight left IMO
Hope so especially along the OL

Advertisement

I'd be shocked if were as few as 5. 10 more likely.

The insiders were saying 15-20 players would leave or be shown the door but I never thought it'd be that much.

Crazy amount of players already gone. I'm thinking our recruiting class is going to be closer to 25 than 30 now.

We need a lot of guys from the portal who have been in the weight room a couple of years and have experience.

If not, we are going to have an extremely young and green team next season
I didn't think it would be as few as 20. Miami is behind the needed pace in cleaning house.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back