Team Portal Updates

Advertisement
We need immediate help at linebacker. I hope our coaches give Rocky Shelton II a look at MLB. He just entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer. He played college at Duke and high school football at STA. I heard that he might be interested in returning to South Florida.

Advertisement
We need immediate help at linebacker. I hope our coaches give Rocky Shelton II a look at MLB. He just entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer. He played college at Duke and high school football at STA. I heard that he might be interested in returning to South Florida.
I dont know about him 25 career games (eight starts), has compiled 38 tackles, 3.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, one INT, one fumble recovery and one blocked punt ... has played 657 snaps. Worse than we have

Naw Yu tripping then we have all freshmen on online! And, look even worse in '23
He did say almost all not all which means there would be a few left over..... Then you re-add more bodies from the portal plus the incoming freshman and we have a rebuilt O-line... At that point it's up to Mirabal to make it work... Will they be much better?? I dunno.. but I doubt it would be much worse...

Advertisement
Figured since this roster will look a lot different next year, might want to consider a thread to keep track of those guys leaving and coming in.

Players Who Hit The Portal

Frankin
Frierson
Roberts
Huff
Haye
Harrell
K. Washington
Avante Williams
Blades
Keontra Smith
Key Smith
Dunson
Darrell Jackson
Knighton
Jordan Miller
Portal to miami 16-24 players imo

Advertisement
There’s already more then 16

According to 24/7

1 in August: Clarke
1 in November: Frierson
10 in December: Blades, Haye, Key Washington, Roberts, Thaddeus, Key Smith, Harrell, Dunson, Tae, Miller
12 official

+ Rooster and Brinson (if the Hayes Fawcett is correct)

Who am I missing?

According to 24/7

1 in August: Clarke
1 in November: Frierson
10 in December: Blades, Haye, Key Washington, Roberts, Thaddeus, Key Smith, Harrell, Dunson, Tae, Miller
12 official

+ Rooster and Brinson (if the Hayes Fawcett is correct)

Who am I missing?

Jackson

Advertisement
TVD walking into Hecht. Still not as bad as the Baga o-line room though!

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Soon he's going to have as many people around him as Will Ferrell did when he went streaking in Old School.

Added the above since the other thread got axed.

Advertisement
Back