Team Portal Updates

Advertisement
Guys putting more effort into these edits and goodbye poems than they did in the film and weigh room only for fans to be like “who dis”.
Buffalo Ny Flower GIF by Buffalo is Creative
trying to show their creative tweets,tik tok, and media sides...too late.

Advertisement
Advertisement
33% done
Another 16 by early signing.

I have to assume that we can use counters for any kid that is a grad transfer plus NFL and seniors.

Gil
one open spot
2 NFL
10 seniors
Room for 14 portal kids and EEs.

33% done
Another 16 by early signing.

I have to assume that we can use counters for any kid that is a grad transfer plus NFL and seniors.

Gil
one open spot
2 NFL
10 seniors
Room for 14 portal kids and EEs.
We can use as many as we want to get to the 85 max roster number.

Advertisement
I honestly have no idea who the last two guys are
Washington is the kid that caused me two times to have a stroke when I saw him on the field. Both times I thought I had died and been sent to **** where I was forced to watch a Miami team that would always have Robert Knowles on the roster. It wasn’t actually him but it might as well have been.

Advertisement
And there it is. Zero worry about the 85 team cap at this point. And they have no class cap. So we're ready to go.
Pretty much. Thus we have 8 portal, 10 seniors, 1 opening as of now for EE and portal. By this time next week, I would expect 8-12 more departures with 4-12 post spring.

Pretty much. Thus we have 8 portal, 10 seniors, 1 opening as of now for EE and portal. By this time next week, I would expect 8-12 more departures with 4-12 post spring.

Coaches too? Or wait another week or two for those names to hit the coaching portal?

Advertisement
Back