Team Adjustments

Wow... I completely missed hearing about JT being injured. That definitely makes sense then why he and staff have been quiet.

Not sure I read that last sentence correct (could be the alcohol admittedly!)... but u saying penos and stubs aren’t talking to players about the disinterest and/or demeanor of the WR room? Is this correctable (seems it should be easy) or coaches just being stubborn... locked into their ways? Super frustrating and I definitely understand why you’ve been the way you’ve come off lately.

GO CANES!
Josh

Jt got hurt since the game against carolina. Gets shots weekly. No comment on wide receiver room as everyone already knows my thoughts when it relates to buddy. I will say alot of people disinterested & it relates to the approach of the coaches. It's a lil wild when ur position coaches and o.c. tell the kids they dont wanna speak about things they dont bring up themselves

Advertisement
Jarren is a really good play action QB, I have no issues with calling those plays, but you never call play action deep in your own territory. NEVER. That’s OC 101. Having your QB turn his back to the line deep in your own territory is a disaster.

I totally agree with you and I know I will get called out for who the team is, but if this play hasn't stuck with me for ~20 years...

Wow... I completely missed hearing about JT being injured. That definitely makes sense then why he and staff have been quiet.

Not sure I read that last sentence correct (could be the alcohol admittedly!)... but u saying penos and stubs aren’t talking to players about the disinterest and/or demeanor of the WR room? Is this correctable (seems it should be easy) or coaches just being stubborn... locked into their ways? Super frustrating and I definitely understand why you’ve been the way you’ve come off lately.

GO CANES!
Josh
It's not so much they dont talk about it. But they only talk about any topic if brought up by the coaches. Otherwise they say the kids arent being team players

Advertisement
JT has been very difficult to figure out. Is it that he’s disinterested... or maybe just super shy? Haven’t seen him give an interview in a long while right?

Is @dsddcane still lurking around here? Would love to hear how the WR room is doing? I have a bad feeling about things... especially with who the WR coach is!
Don’t see why anyone is questioning Thomas body language I dont See it. He’s not playing lazy. I’m far more concerned with garvins effort and him playing lazy than Thomas and its not even close

It's not so much they dont talk about it. But they only talk about any topic if brought up by the coaches. Otherwise they say the kids arent being team players

Ouch.

I know there is a school of thought about leaders not fraternizing with their underlings, but there has to be some mutual conversation between coaches and players to build camaraderie in the team.

If this type thing is prevalent, that means the douchebaggery we get whiffs of in pressers is an overwhelming stench in the locker room.

It goes a long way to explain the weird *** vibe around this team. If you gonna be arrogant as a coach, you had better back it up with substance or there will be **** to pay.

You don’t want players and coaches too buddy-buddy but at the same time, respect has to be mutual.

With players underperforming, questionable decisions, and recruiting in flux, this is the type of thing you don’t want to hear about. It’s the type of thing that makes players tune you out and create the opposite of running through a wall for the gipper.

JT looks as disinterested in playing football as any player I've ever seen. Dude's attitude is garbage. Frankly I'm surprised they still let him on the field. Dude mopes around all day long.
He's prolly frustrated cuz our QB never throws him the deep ball..... great NFL receivers get extremely ****ed off at QBs for missing them when they're wide open...it's normal..

Ouch.

I know there is a school of thought about leaders not fraternizing with their underlings, but there has to be some mutual conversation between coaches and players to build camaraderie in the team.

If this type thing is prevalent, that means the douchebaggery we get whiffs of in pressers is an overwhelming stench in the locker room.

It goes a long way to explain the weird *** vibe around this team. If you gonna be arrogant as a coach, you had better back it up with substance or there will be **** to pay.

You don’t want players and coaches too buddy-buddy but at the same time, respect has to be mutual.

With players underperforming, questionable decisions, and recruiting in flux, this is the type of thing you don’t want to hear about. It’s the type of thing that makes players tune you out and create the opposite of running through a wall for the gipper.
You mean to tell me you weren't aware our staff individually was the **** back in the mac & aac? Where u been at!

Advertisement
2i9q0b.jpg

brock... wasn't questioning his body language. More so, it just seems like it's been since the 'construction noise' videos that we've heard from JT. I've probably missed some of the player videos, so maybe I've missed a more recent one. Admittedly I haven't focused on JT on every play, so I can't give an opinion on effort... but hopefully he does become more involved in the receiving game! I realize that the OL and J-dubs are pretty big factors in the passing game, so easier said than done, right?

GO CANES!
Josh

Don’t see why anyone is questioning Thomas body language I dont See it. He’s not playing lazy. I’m far more concerned with garvins effort and him playing lazy than Thomas and its not even close

Advertisement
Back