Team Adjustments

Disagree Brock, garvin possesses a far better bend and explosion to get around the tackle.

Joe Jackson was a better DE in every category at Miami. Keep in mind he played his entire junior season with one good arm.

In 3 seasons....

Joe Jackson - 129 total tackles
Jon Garvin - 81 total tackles

Joe Jackson - 22.5 total sacks
Jon Garvin - 8.5 total sacks

Joe Jackson - 35.5 total tackles for loss
Jon Garvin - 22 total tackles for loss

Joe Jackson - 5 Pass deflections, 5 F.Fumbles, 2 FR, 1 INT, 2 TDs
Jon Garvin - 5 Pass deflections, 2 F.Fumbles, 4 FR, 1 TD.

Advertisement
It’s just frustrating man. We’ve seen it before. 6 weeks ago I was saying give Manny a chance. But I don’t know how anyone can see what’s happened with us and UNC/CMU and not recognize a coaching problem. Then see Enos say he’s gonna stay under center, with this OL, and not have flashbacks of Dorito’s D and Mork’s O. And really, look at the talent advantage we’ve had for 15 years in our Division yet we’ve one it one time in 15 years. SMH.
50% blue chip ratio struggling against CMU who has 0 blue chippers and yet people still want to blame the players. Then bring up stats skewed by a high school team. This is the most talent Miami have had in a decade. How can people still defend the coaching? Even Stevie Wonder can see wtf is wrong.

I'm not joking, this is the worst Miami staff since Butch left. Cuban Radio filled it with his unqualified buddies. We have a bartender and an intern on the staff for crying out loud. Then he hired the OC who gave him the most trouble. Sounds familiar? Enos brought his MAC buddies and here we are.

What in the f does it mean playing without Zion playing without his hand in the dirt? I hate to say this, but that’s a banned level comment for not knowing football comment.
He means playing him out of a two point stance instead of three which is used throughout football to help with pass blocking because the tackle saves time getting out of the three point stance since he’s already out of it in two point stance. And since Zion clearly has problems getting out of his three point then it’s definitely a good idea to let him go with the two point during must pass downs.

He means playing him out of a two point stance instead of three which is used throughout football to help with pass blocking because the tackle saves time getting out of the three point stance since he’s already out of it in two point stance. And since Zion clearly has problems getting out of his three point then it’s definitely a good idea to let him go with the two point during must pass downs.

You're absolutely making things up at this point. Literally no one does a two point stance outside of amateur hour. Can't believe someone actually said this unless they're living in the 50's. This has to be a joke.

It’s just frustrating man. We’ve seen it before. 6 weeks ago I was saying give Manny a chance. But I don’t know how anyone can see what’s happened with us and UNC/CMU and not recognize a coaching problem. Then see Enos say he’s gonna stay under center, with this OL, and not have flashbacks of Dorito’s D and Mork’s O. And really, look at the talent advantage we’ve had for 15 years in our Division yet we’ve one it one time in 15 years. SMH.

Tough going right now RVA for sure. Got nothing but respect for you dude. But not everything is as bad as some of the doomsdayers are saying.

Let's see how things play out over the next few weeks.

Advertisement
Get that sunshine pumping troll RVA! The dude is insufferable and just a corching apologist. Can’t agree with you more RVA, coaching is the number one thing in CFB and is exactly what we’ve lacked for the past 15 years.
Lol. I’m trying to be civil and use logical reasoning and hope some people see things objectively for what they are. I don’t know everyone’s motives here. But yeah, I think coaching has been our biggest problem and still is.

I used to think it was all bags and I think it is bags... when you’re at a higher level and that’s the difference maker but even with bags, kids aren’t coming here to be corched down when they can get bags and coaching that will develop them appropriately somewhere else.

To even compete with those top schools we have to be more like Wisconsin and successfully coach the kids we are able to get - which are still the best classes in our Division - and win what we’re supposed to the way we’re supposed to. Then we can worry about that next level.

50% blue chip ratio struggling against CMU who has 0 blue chippers and yet people still want to blame the players. Then bring up stats skewed by a high school team. This is the most talent Miami have had in a decade. How can people still defend the coaching? Even Stevie Wonder can see wtf is wrong.

I'm not joking, this is the worst Miami staff since Butch left. Cuban Radio filled it with his unqualified buddies. We have a bartender and an intern on the staff for crying out loud. Then he hired the OC who gave him the most trouble. Sounds familiar? Enos brought his MAC buddies and here we are.
I’ll paraphrase a comment from my friend @OriginalGatorHater - “this is the best team Manny will have because he’s not a good recruiter.”

The future isn’t looking good with any semblance of the status quo.

What in the f does it mean playing without Zion playing without his hand in the dirt? I hate to say this, but that’s a banned level comment for not knowing football comment.

136431437.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Featured-Pic-12.jpg

Last edited:
Tough going right now RVA for sure. Got nothing but respect for you dude. But not everything is as bad as some of the doomsdayers are saying.

Let's see how things play out over the next few weeks.
I just feel abused. Like I got out of an abusive 15 year relationship, breathed a little safety and freedom and jumped right back into another one. There’s a group of us who are just tired of this for all of these years and we see the same pattern repeating so we’re jumping on it. I’m sure you’re tired of it too.

I’m really hoping something changes though I don’t think it will likely be enough. I see Baker and Enos’ mindsets as different and I’m more sympathetic to Baker. I feel like he wants to do whatever it takes but maybe he’s just not there in ability yet??? I see more ego and hardheadedness with Enos. Manny’s gonna have some personally difficult decisions to make. This is what can happen when people hire their friends.

Advertisement
JT has been very difficult to figure out. Is it that he’s disinterested... or maybe just super shy? Haven’t seen him give an interview in a long while right?

Is @dsddcane still lurking around here? Would love to hear how the WR room is doing? I have a bad feeling about things... especially with who the WR coach is!

JT looks as disinterested in playing football as any player I've ever seen. Dude's attitude is garbage. Frankly I'm surprised they still let him on the field. Dude mopes around all day long.

I just feel abused. Like I got out of an abusive 15 year relationship, breathed a little safety and freedom and jumped right back into another one. There’s a group of us who are just tired of this for all of these years and we see the same pattern repeating so we’re jumping on it. I’m sure you’re tired of it too.

I’m really hoping something changes though I don’t think it will likely be enough. I see Baker and Enos’ mindsets as different and I’m more sympathetic to Baker. I feel like he wants to do whatever it takes but maybe he’s just not there in ability yet??? I see more ego and hardheadedness with Enos. Manny’s gonna have some personally difficult decisions to make. This is what can happen when people hire their friends.

There are a ton of agenda driven people on here buddy. Their sole purpose on here daily is to spew negativity and doom, for whatever their reasons may be. There are also a ton of cleverly disguised trolls.

Give it this season. Nothing is going to change with this staff before then.

Agree buddy and the worse part with this amateur staff is recruiting is gonna get so bad compared to richts because say what you want about richts O staff and they were terrible on the field but atleast they could recruit at a Miami level. During richts tenure are main bltching on here was the lack of recruiting on the Defensive side of the ball and low behold who’s our new HC manny himself. You literally have to laugh to keep from crying or trying to fight Blake James. Lol

You're absolutely making things up at this point. Literally no one does a two point stance outside of amateur hour. Can't believe someone actually said this unless they're living in the 50's. This has to be a joke.
Are you ******* serious dude?! You can’t be this dumb! Turn on the NFL on Sunday’s and you’ll see plenty of O tackles in a two point on must pass downs. A lot of the time with there outside leg staggered back to help them deal with an edge rusher.

Advertisement
Lol. I’m trying to be civil and use logical reasoning and hope some people see things objectively for what they are. I don’t know everyone’s motives here. But yeah, I think coaching has been our biggest problem and still is.

I used to think it was all bags and I think it is bags... when you’re at a higher level and that’s the difference maker but even with bags, kids aren’t coming here to be corched down when they can get bags and coaching that will develop them appropriately somewhere else.

To even compete with those top schools we have to be more like Wisconsin and successfully coach the kids we are able to get - which are still the best classes in our Division - and win what we’re supposed to the way we’re supposed to. Then we can worry about that next level.
Again I agree good sir. And to do what Wisconsin has done will take a dedication to winning and building a program from the BOT down to the AD/admin that’s has never happened at UM and gues never will. I mean you gotta to give to Wisconsin man, I think that program may have the best coaches top to bottom in CFB to do what they’ve done with the talent they get. Amazing but it’s starts with a dedication from the admin. Smh

https://www.canesinsight.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.vox-cdn.com%2Fthumbor%2FKuXd1WZGweB7FCr5_JbWZq_QOFU%3D%2F0x0%3A1000x667%2F1200x800%2Ffilters%3Afocal%280x0%3A1000x667%29%2Fcdn.vox-cdn.com%2Fphoto_images%2F5148807%2F136431437.jpg&hash=74344845ec721a266e91a4717fa022f1

Well here you go dumb@ss, both Clemson tackles In a clear two point stance! Watch more football before you decide to spew your novice knowledge of the game on here. That is unless you don’t mind the rest of us making fun of your lack of knowledge about the game. Lol

No, just simply play nickel & dime in those situations, and base in others. You know, how every elite team in the country plays defense.
A lot of elite teams play the same formation we do. I get what you’re saying but we just need variation. Blend in some nickel and dime along with our striker vs run heavy teams. I love the striker position and what’s it done for us but we do need to be flexible and mix in what ya said. Can’t be so obvious. Striker isn’t a surprise to anyone anymore

Advertisement
A lot of elite teams play the same formation we do. I get what you’re saying but we just need variation. Blend in some nickel and dime along with our striker vs run heavy teams. I love the striker position and what’s it done for us but we do need to be flexible and mix in what ya said. Can’t be so obvious. Striker isn’t a surprise to anyone anymore

In all seriousness, what elite teams run what we do with the striker position? I'm honestly asking, what teams have the "striker" position as their base defense? Clemson? Alabama? Ohio State? Georgia? LSU? None of them do. They run a base D with LBs aligned in actual LB positions.

Yea d
There are a ton of agenda driven people on here buddy. Their sole purpose on here daily is to spew negativity and doom, for whatever their reasons may be. There are also a ton of cleverly disguised trolls.

Give it this season. Nothing is going to change with this staff before then.
give me a ******* break dude! You got the biggest agenda on here and now your trying to point the finger at all us fans like me, RVA and many others who have our eyes wide open and have spotted this staff for what it is, Corches! Gtfoh don’t listen to this fool RVA, he’s the biggest undercover troll of them all on here. He’s the epitome of us going on FSU boards saying “willie just needs more time and willie has to get his players and we need to let willie finish out the season to judge” lmao. Fvck that, I’ve seen enough corches in my many years as a cane fan where I can smell one out right away, which is why I was so ****ed when Diaz got the job.

Yea d

give me a ******* break dude! You got the biggest agenda on here and now your trying to point the finger at all us fans like me, RVA and many others who have our eyes wide open and have spotted this staff for what it is, Corches! Gtfoh don’t listen to this fool RVA, he’s the biggest undercover troll of them all on here. He’s the epitome of us going on FSU boards saying “willie just needs more time and willie has to get his players and we need to let willie finish out the season to judge” lmao. Fvck that, I’ve seen enough corches in my many years as a cane fan where I can smell one out right away, which is why I was so ****ed when Diaz got the job.

Uh, I would never point at you dude. Unless of course someone asks me who here needs professional help.

JT has been very difficult to figure out. Is it that he’s disinterested... or maybe just super shy? Haven’t seen him give an interview in a long while right?

Is @dsddcane still lurking around here? Would love to hear how the WR room is doing? I have a bad feeling about things... especially with who the WR coach is!
Jt got hurt since the game against carolina. Gets shots weekly. No comment on wide receiver room as everyone already knows my thoughts when it relates to buddy. I will say alot of people disinterested & it relates to the approach of the coaches. It's a lil wild when ur position coaches and o.c. tell the kids they dont wanna speak about things they dont bring up themselves

Advertisement
Back