TE Will Mallory commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Gotta give props to Lingard. That man got this thing rolling. I have to post this classic again

train-croud.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 has quoted mallory saying he's shutting down his recruitment and isn't taking any visits.

That's next level **** right there getting a top talent at a position to commit and then to have another top talent to commit shortly after and say recruitment over guys is super boss ****. Hartley and Dugans ain't fair to other recruiters.

Man we're getting ******* everybody. **** it. Al Blades, Tyson Campbell, Jamarcus Chatman, Gregory Rousseau, Curtis Dunlap, David Reese, will all be committed by Paradise Camp. Calling it now.

Just ******* beat FSU.

Advertisement
Graham, Olsen, Warlord, Njoku ... Swoope, Cleveland, Chase Ford and Gordon too if we're being generous.

Next up : Herndon

This is what they all feared. A resurrected University of Miami football program. They knew Miami is in the center of the football universe plus is more attractive than any of those country conference schools.

Advertisement
Been following my beloved canes for a long as time. I can't remember a recruiting class like this. Weve were placed in football purgatory by the gods for all the *** whoopings we dealt out in the past. We done the time and now we seem to be climbing back up that mountain once again. I can't wait to watch the Canes roll college ball again. Enjoy this fellas bc it's been way to ****** long. Killer defense and gold teeth. We back

Lil Shockey! Love how he runs angry and fights for yards after the catch. This class is second to none.

Advertisement
Back