TE Will Mallory commits to Miami

View as article
Hurricane Richt is a category 6 everyone.

tenor.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid should live up the seam. Cleanest hands I've seen in a bit. Snatching everything.

That's what I was thinking as well. His hands look really good. I don't know if he'll ever be a true TE, but I really don't care. He runs good routes, can flat out move once he gets going, and has two giant pillows for hands. He's a play maker. Also, those blocks... Dude can line up at WR and I'd be fine with it.

I think the only reason he is ranked 11 is because he's such a tweener. Young man is a **** of a football player, and will add an element to our O that not many kids can.

Advertisement
Kid should live up the seam. Cleanest hands I've seen in a bit. Snatching everything.

That's what I was thinking as well. His hands look really good. I don't know if he'll ever be a true TE, but I really don't care. He runs good routes, can flat out move once he gets going, and has two giant pillows for hands. He's a play maker. Also, those blocks... Dude can line up at WR and I'd be fine with it.

I think the only reason he is ranked 11 is because he's such a tweener. Young man is a **** of a football player, and will add an element to our O that not many kids can.

How is he not a true tight end lol hes like 6-5 240. Hes just like njoku and greg he makes bug plays out of nothing. Im so excited for this class GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement

Looks like a prototype modern NFL TE to me. He'll fill out well, long arms, great feet. He may be the best TE in the country outright. Doesn't matter because he's also a perfect complement to Brevin Jordan.

We're a LT away from having one of the most ridiculous offensive classes I can remember. Because that 4th WR is going to be elite either way.

Hollllld up with all that. I'm not saying this is the guy to put in for our goal line up the middle sets, but let's let Sir Gus Felder get his hands on him before we write him off as a true TE.

Advertisement
You know your pitch game is white hot when you grab a dude whose dad and all his uncles played at Michigan and his grandfather corched there. That's about the ultimate legacy heist of all time.

I love the subtle dig by Young Will in his tweet when he said the "ultimate football family".

Advertisement
Back