Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about those 3 and 4 TE sets New England used to run circa 2015. They ran roughshod through the league with that offense. Think Brady lead the league in TD passes that year too.
If you can get athletic enough at the TE position it makes things extremely difficult. Getting these more in line guys too allows for more creativity with Skinner too.

Advertisement
Bunch of reasons

1. Will Gone this year
2. Elijah probably a junior draftee
3. Leaves us with Skinner and Mammerelli
4. They are three different
A. Riley is the pass catcher
B. Reid is the blocker that can catch a couple
C. Carver has a very high ceiling that is about 2-3 years away.
5. IC counters

I miss anything?
Mammerelli is definitely on transfer watch. Said it the day he signed. Thumbs me down if you want.

Advertisement
**** Field is a beast and lands whoever he/we want

Arroyo, Skinner, now a 3 Headed Monster (Williams, Reid, Carver)
My boy Field is a gangsta! Mario knows it and so do many others around the country. And why Mario locked him up quickly…

I think someone will leave in addition to Mallory of course. Someone may just wanna go somewhere and be a feature, everyone has the talent to play power 5 but its only so many guys who can play in the game especially if they playing at a high level.
The only one i could possibly see is mayyyybe Mammarelli. But i kinda grew up with his dad n uncles they are s.fla ppl through and through. Brantley bleeds orange an green...add to it he will be utilized alot he looked good in the spring.

I can only see Mammarelli moving after he receives his degree or if he gets passed over. Currently he likely is or best inline blocker..he and Arroyo.

Advertisement
The best. The undisputed best O-Line coach ever. Like, ever. From evaluations to development, to game prep. Nobody was better.
8D9DDD06-13A8-4B04-A671-12B208E0A8A1.jpeg

Aren’t you forgetting someone?

Mammerelli is definitely on transfer watch. Said it the day he signed. Thumbs me down if you want.
Yea probably but mostly because he's never been healthy and now he's starting buried on the depth chart.

Advertisement
If you can get athletic enough at the TE position it makes things extremely difficult. Getting these more in line guys too allows for more creativity with Skinner too.
Yall forget about Brantley alot. Guy is alot like Quadtrine Hill and Najeh was for us back in the day, hitting him in the flats and letting him get yac. PPL also forget he was basiclaly split out wide the whole time at MNW so he is a real wr with soft hands...ive always been high on him. Alot of Brevin Jordan to his game not as sudden but route running wise an YAC he can play.

Advertisement
Mammareli had the most receiving yards in the spring game at the te spot. PPL tend to downplay but you cant have enough of those inline te's
He's our best blocking TE now but I don't know if he sticks around if that's his main role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back