Official TE Riley Williams drops a top 4… COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If it puts up points then I'm good with it. Video game 5 wide spread formations aren't the only way to become a high scoring offense. If our TE room is stacked then we gotta use them to exploit our opponents.
Yup if it works who cares, but I do think the people expecting a Uptempo Air Raid offense because we got TVD will be disappointed.

Yup if it works who cares, but I do think the people expecting a Uptempo Air Raid offense because we got TVD will be disappointed.
I think the offense will be what people thought Enos' 2019 offense was supposed to be but better with more creativity and much improved execution

• Agree
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
I think the offense will be what people thought Enos' 2019 offense was supposed to be but better with more creativity and much improved execution
Yeah I think so as well. Enos wasn't a bad OC either he just didn't have a QB. He actually has Maryland offense looking pretty good

It’s going to be fun with all the weapons. Will be hard to gameplan against us. Reminds me of the Patriots where one game they would go big personnel run 50x and the next they would be running 4-5 wideouts and slinging it every play.

It’s going to be fun with all the weapons. Will be hard to gameplan against us. Reminds me of the Patriots where one game they would go big personnel run 50x and the next they would be running 4-5 wideouts and slinging it every play.
If the wide outs can step up at all this is exactly what the scary potential is. Otherwise teams will take away the TE/RB and force the receivers to win 1 on 1's ala Clemson I'm 2020.

Advertisement
That’s too many WR’s on the field...

14 personnel; 4 TE’s & 1 RB, take all the air out the ball & win every game 17-14
1655845641715.gif

Mario after we have a 16 play 75 yard drive that takes up 9 mins and 40 Second's

Advertisement
I don't think Riley Williams is intimidated by Carver/Mikeska.
One kid is a blocker with potential, the other is a former Lax player who needs to develop but has amazing potential. Williams is the alpha Dog who will play immediately. It’s fine! They will redshirt one kid. Besides Skinner, and Arroyo, after Mallory leaves. You trust Dom? I love what’s happening

If it puts up points then I'm good with it. Video game 5 wide spread formations aren't the only way to become a high scoring offense. If our TE room is stacked then we gotta use them to exploit our opponents.
Realistically speaking, it won’t, but yall need to see it before yall believe it lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back