TE depth

Advertisement
1 healthy Scholarship TEs. We don’t count the rest. If they are actually playing we are in trouble.
Who can we actually count in for production besides Mallory
Arroyo is supposed to be the goods and Dom played a good amount last year and is known for his blocking ability. Tight End is the last thing we need to worry about on this team besides our kicker and punter.

Arroyo is supposed to be the goods and Dom played a good amount last year and is known for his blocking ability. Tight End is the last thing we need to worry about on this team besides our kicker and punter.
There are also injured. That’s the point. No one is saying they don’t have ability

Advertisement
I wouldn’t be shocked if we added a te. We need depth and experience.
Your opinion or smoke from the staff?

You’ve been pretty strong about 1 more transfer kid... I always figured it was a LB or someone special at DE/Oline

There are also injured. That’s the point. No one is saying they don’t have ability
When was it announced they are out for the first game of the year? I missed that. Don’t worry I’ll wait for you to find that piece of information.

Read somewhere else that Cam Williams might have been injured today,if true we need to hit the portal for a DE.
Susan Miller Dengan of the Miami Herald: "The other injuries were to second-year freshman receiver Michael Redding III and defensive end Cam Williams, who later returned to the sideline on crutches."

When was it announced they are out for the first game of the year? I missed that. Don’t worry I’ll wait for you to find that piece of information.
Guess you’re aren’t a Miami fan if you didn’t know Chaney and Mammarelli have the most serious injuries are listed as “should be cleared by opener”

Advertisement
Guess you’re aren’t a Miami fan if you didn’t know Chaney and Mammarelli have the most serious injuries are listed as “should be cleared by opener”
Should be cleared by opener and out for opener are two different things you slapdick.

Should be cleared by opener and out for opener are two different things you slapdick.
When someone gets that designation it pretty much means out. Considering King wasn’t even included in that category.

it also means it’s a serious injury. Point been i wouldn’t count on him and they need have a backup plan for TE2

Advertisement
Oh so you predict the future now too? Dude just stop already. You are embarrassing yourself.
I don’t think anyone here expects Chaney or Mammarelli to play in that game. You are the pretending they are going to be healthy and playing.
Your the one that should stop

Susan Miller Dengan of the Miami Herald: "The other injuries were to second-year freshman receiver Michael Redding III and defensive end Cam Williams, who later returned to the sideline on crutches."
Thanks,that's what I read on Cam.Would be nice if Diaz can somehow find a top DE in the portal.

Advertisement
I don’t think anyone here expects Chaney or Mammarelli to play in that game. You are the pretending they are going to be healthy and playing.
Your the one that should stop
We also have 4 other TE’s on the roster....do a poll on if people except Don and Dom to play and get back to me on the results. You’d be outnumbered you shrimp****.

We also have 4 other TE’s on the roster....do a poll on if people except Don and Dom to play and get back to me on the results. You’d be outnumbered you shrimp****.
All 4 that almost no experience.

i done replying to your BS

I was merely pointing out that our TE depth in general is injury prone and lacks experience after Mallory and a portal TE would help with that.

Not sure why you have to turn it into some kind of personal attack

All 4 that almost no experience.

i done replying to your BS

I was merely pointing out that our TE depth in general is injury prone and lacks experience after Mallory and a portal TE would help with that.

Not sure why you have to turn it into some kind of personal attack
Because your posts are just plain ridiculous. And you just continued on spewing bs. Good don’t reply to me. It would save me the aggravation reading more of your crap.

Advertisement
Back