TE depth

Advertisement
Read somewhere else that Cam Williams might have been injured today,if true we need to hit the portal for a DE.

Advertisement
3 TE’s injured and 1 suspended for disciplinary reasons.

We will be fine at TE come fall. Matocha is 205 pounds max, he aint no **** TE lol.
That’s the issue. Even with Mallory he hasn’t made it through one season healthy. Arroyo missing spring is going to hamper his development. We need a ready to contribute TE2 from the portal

That’s the issue. Even with Mallory he hasn’t made it through one season healthy. Arroyo missing spring is going to hamper his development. We need a ready to contribute TE2 from the portal
Not a crazy idea really. Depends on what's out there.

Advertisement
3 TE’s injured and 1 suspended for disciplinary reasons.

We will be fine at TE come fall. Matocha is 205 pounds max, he aint no **** TE lol.
Fill me in bro. I didn’t get a chance to watch. Who’s hurt and who’s suspended?

Advertisement
We have depth of Arroyo and Mammarelli are healthy and if Hodges is okay. If we need immediate depth Johnson makes the most sense. He already has size and has good hands.
Mammarelli is already questionable for the Bama game. Not a good sign for Hodges to be suspended when he has a golden opportunity with the injuries. Arroyo has great potential but missing spring for a true freshmen is a big setback.

Mallory is obviously a great TE but also a injury history.

today’s depth chart is very much a possibility for games in 2021

We night need to go to portal for help or convert Matocha to TE.

After Mallory not much depth with all the injuries
We have 5 tight ends. How many more do you want? Actually 6 if you count Parrott or whatever his name is.

Advertisement
Happy Excuse Me GIF

We have 5 tight ends. How many more do you want? Actually 6 if you count Parrott or whatever his name is.
1 healthy Scholarship TEs. We don’t count the rest. If they are actually playing we are in trouble.
Who can we actually count in for production besides Mallory

Bold prediction of the evening
Larry Hodges will start at least one game at TE this season.

I know he hasn’t played much but the few plays I saw him make a couple of years ago left me thinking he has potential.

Advertisement
Back