Te’Cory Couch Balled

Advertisement
Te'Cory had himself a game. He is the best coverage corner on this team and it showed today. He is that classic South Florida undersized, feisty, in your face corner. I'm excited to see how he continues to develop.
He's the best looking corner we've had here in a minute. Dude has that dog in him. I like Blades too. Gotta stay healthy at that spot fo sho.

Go Canes!!!!

Go Canes!!

yall need to chill.

Blades is still the best we have.

Love the progression of Couch though...knew he was sticky in coverage since high school..only glaring weakness is his weight and size.

DJ IVEY started they didnt attack him and thats a good thing u didnt hear his name alot.
Ivey has been playing well... He got beat on a couple crossers today but he also was trying to cover the man from sideline to sideline... Ivey would look all world if they would line up in press man and let our corners jam at the line... We line up in press and only jam the WR about 10% of the time....

yall need to chill.

Love the progression of Couch though...knew he was sticky in coverage since high school..only glaring weakness is his weight and size.

DJ IVEY started they didnt attack him and thats a good thing u didnt hear his name alot.
Facts! Ivey has been quiet every game after the first one which is a good thing. All of the cbs are playing pretty **** well. I want To see dunson play more too. When teams are attacking us through the air, notice they are going over the middle field at our safeties or linebackers in coverage not the corners most of the time

Advertisement
Yep! All of the cbs balled tbh . I want Them all to sure up in tackling though
Disagree! Blades had some very shaky moments, and was beaten several times like a **** drum. Ivey still doing dumb Ivey things. Like bailing on his WR and then picking up TeCory Couch's man that was literally one of the dumbest things about him. Such a low IQ player. This is your 3rd year. You literally bailed off your man who ran a curl to pick up another's player man who had him covered. Brock you are a homer. I'm more of a realist, Couch had the best day out of the 3. Dunson made a very smart play. I hope they start getting Clarke some burn. We are gonna need all of the corners to stay unfortunately. Will be interesting to see how many of our juniors declare.

Advertisement
yall need to chill.

This board does love to jump on the hype train, until you have a bad game. Then you get the knowles treatment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back