Te’Cory Couch Balled

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's been the best in coverage at least all year. His only issue was consisitency and the random complete blown plays. He needs to stay consistent and work on his tackling, and he'll be our best corner. Glad to see him ball out for an entire game though.

Advertisement
Te'Cory had himself a game. He is the best coverage corner on this team and it showed today. He is that classic South Florida undersized, feisty, in your face corner. I'm excited to see how he continues to develop.
Hopefully he doesn't end up with the South florida cry-baby **** I've seen the last few years from these pre-madonna players.

I only saw the condensed version of the game but Couch made a cpl nice breakups. Was Ivey out today? I didn’t see him once. Again the condensed version tho.

Advertisement
He's been the best in coverage at least all year. His only issue was consisitency and the random complete blown plays. He needs to stay consistent and work on his tackling, and he'll be our best corner. Glad to see him ball out for an entire game though.
Blades been the best in coverage overall but couch had a great game today for sure

I only saw the condensed version of the game but Couch made a cpl nice breakups. Was Ivey out today? I didn’t see him once. Again the condensed version tho.
Ivey played for sure but I feel Like I saw Couch more for some reason. Regardless ivey has stepped up his Play since the first game(outside of that Travis etienne run where he stuttered stepped on the sideline)

Advertisement
Couch was the only DB who did a good job on Addison. Christian Williams is suspect as *** for transferring. Dunson mad a great play on the fake punt, Dunson might have scared Williams off.
Blades kind of was uncharacteristic on that no look pass interference call. Usually he has his head turned.

You can say this about every position on the field . Not trying to take anything away from Couch, but all the underclass men look better than the older kids.

Advertisement
Back