TD Malik Rosier in the tropical bowl

Great.

Another thread to make fun of a guy that clutched us our first win vs FSU in forever and won huge games vs Vatech and ND. That’s how I’m going to remember him, for his big wins.

While you guys were home picking your asses.

Fūck all y’all motherfūckers and get back to me when you beat FSU.

Beyond pathetic.

Advertisement
I'm really glad Rosier is no longer on the roster, but every QB on the roster got worse with time, how is that possible?!
Malik was a victim of that awful OC/QB coach combotoo, but his level of talent was not good enough for Miami, at least not the one we as fans want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If things do not improve, Rosier gave us the most excitement we might ever have again. I’m an old man and I’m am hanging on to 2017 pre Pitt game tight with FSU and ND game at the top.

I gotta admit... I didn’t think ld ever see Rosier on the field again. Someone else thought he was worthy of playing QB for their team?!?! Wow!

Advertisement
And who ever said he did? Some fcking reason we can't just be happy for the kid and appreciate what he was able to do?
While we are at it, why don't we talk about the illustrious pro careers of every Miami quarterback starting with and following Toretta? Then someone can explain to me how in the last 25 years QBU has not put a consistent starter into the NFL. Appreciate them for what they did at Miami.

Contrary to popular belief, he didn't regress. He just got exposed. The coaches did what they could to hide his weaknesses but the more film on him, the less effective he got. The real failure of the staff was not having a suitable replacement for Kaaya.

Contrary to popular belief, he didn't regress. He just got exposed. The coaches did what they could to hide his weaknesses but the more film on him, the less effective he got. The real failure of the staff was not having a suitable replacement for Kaaya.

I'm not sure the staff did much to help him, but totally agree on the rest. He had glaring weaknesses and once they were exposed it made us easy to plan for.

That's a sad bowl. Check out their website https://www.tropicalbowl.com/
You can nominate yourself or a friend to get into the bowl. Yikes.
The coaches aren't particularly strong either

At least now we know where Hurlie Brown and Randy Melvin went!

Advertisement
Back