TD Malik Rosier in the tropical bowl

Advertisement
Lol is that a scrimmage? I've seen more people at middle school football games

Makes me sad for Rosier....

He was a good kid....let's give him that. Did his job and didn't embarrass the University.

Took his benching with class and maturity.

We all can comment and joke about it-- but you are watching a kid's life-long dream of being a big time QB in the NFL vaporize.....

Realize the kid is finishing out the little bit of football world he's got left before he's got to go find something else to do for a living.

Once a CANE always a CANE.....win or lose.

That's true Canes loyalty.....

He was a good kid....let's give him that. Did his job and didn't embarrass the University.

We all can comment and joke about it-- but you are watching a kid's life-long dream of being a big time QB in the NFL vaporize.....

Realize the kid is finishing out the little bit of football world he's got left before he's got to go find something else to do for a living.

Say what you will about the man,.. But the truth,......we won't ever know how good he couldve been, as hes never had coaching beyond a high school level.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The run to #2 in the country was something special that we haven't had in a while, and the FSU and GT wins were great. No hate against Malik, he played to the best of his talent. Not his fault the other guys on the team were busy being clowns (N'Kosi and Cade) instead of actually trying to get better. I'm not counting Jarren since I'm betting MR didn't give a freshman a real shot at winning the job

All of this. You cannot blame him for his lack of ability or not being coached.
He'll always have a place in my heart for that FSU drive/throw.

With the 15th pick in a non existing round of the never going PRO draft, the New Jersey Generals select Malik Rosier, all around good guy that tried hard but can’t play, as their new....

B6D33B9D-B4CB-40FE-8155-B48926A67DC8.jpeg

Remember when Malik had a great game @ Duke? I wonder what his development would have been with someone aside from Job Richt

It's true--- and i hate to say it but under Golden-- Malik had some spectacular plays. He carried that into his first year with Ritch at FSU and other come-from-behind wins. Then the QB coaching failure really started to show....which is an indictment against Jon/Mark Ritch for the REGRESSION we all saw Rosier go through.

There's only 2 reasons a QB REGRESSES--- either chronic injury or poor coaching....

Advertisement

I mean, I agree with all this. Sure, we all the kid to succeed in his endeavors. (We're not that cold hearted) ;) But at some point, you've got to hate losing. I'm not sure I ever saw him hate losing. IMO, that's a QB's best attribute. Many physical shortcomings can be overcome with a 'hate to lose' mentality.

Here's hoping Malik does great in life. But, if that vocation is at NFL QB, he better really really want to win and start showing it.

Advertisement
Malik will always have a special place in canes history, helping to bring us back to number two, but most importantly, beating FSU in the best way possible, by taking the life out of them. I even remember posters saying they were gonna name their kids after him and langham lol. Thank you Malik, and good luck to you in your future endevours.

Malik will always have a special place in canes history, helping to bring us back to number two, but most importantly, beating FSU in the best way possible, by taking the life out of them. I even remember posters saying they were gonna name their kids after him and langham lol. Thank you Malik, and good luck to you in your future endevours.

Amen!

Advertisement
Back