TCU is proof....

Patterson makes 3.5, offer him 4. You've got to at least call him and make him say know

Patterson made $3.94 2 years ago. I think it's a safe bet that he makes well over $4 now.

Oops, I googled it but it was from 2012. I've read a bunch of different numbers

I'd still call, you never know. You should always call , even if you figure it's a no .

In addition to that salary, Patterson gets royalties from oil and gas sales on certain TCU land. He likely makes closer to $6+ million. We cannot be competitive with money.

We can only hope he has a huge ego and is now more focused on winning a national title. That would be the only reason he would accept lower compensation.

Advertisement
Patterson makes 3.5, offer him 4. You've got to at least call him and make him say know

Patterson made $3.94 2 years ago. I think it's a safe bet that he makes well over $4 now.

Oops, I googled it but it was from 2012. I've read a bunch of different numbers

I'd still call, you never know. You should always call , even if you figure it's a no .

In addition to that salary, Patterson gets royalties from oil and gas sales on certain TCU land. He likely makes closer to $6+ million. We cannot be competitive with money.

We can only hope he has a huge ego and is now more focused on winning a national title. That would be the only reason he would accept lower compensation.

Royalties from Oil and Gas?

Advertisement
Back