TCNJ at Miami ...Exhibition Sunday 2PM at Watsco, ESPN+

Omier will be an actual offensive threat this year. My guy‘s footwork and shot looked night and day better. Both him and Pack will be All conference.

Nwoku looks like I thought, long , athletic and will be a problem on the boards and changing shots with his D ( pause ). His touch at the FT line was a nice surprise .

George was as advertised , nice stroke and length. Needs to work on the handle some , mainly the left hand.

This team looks like it could be deeper than last years. They also share the ball better, less ball stopping and 1 v1. Lots of ball movement and extra passes. It‘l be interesting to see how bad we miss Wong in the clutch , late game situations. He was a big shot maker.

Did you lose a bet to change your avi

Advertisement
With his eyes?

The Sopranos Hbo GIF

Omier will be an actual offensive threat this year. My guy‘s footwork and shot looked night and day better. Both him and Pack will be All conference.

Nwoku looks like I thought, long , athletic and will be a problem on the boards and changing shots with his D ( pause ). His touch at the FT line was a nice surprise .

George was as advertised , nice stroke and length. Needs to work on the handle some , mainly the left hand.

This team looks like it could be deeper than last years. They also share the ball better, less ball stopping and 1 v1. Lots of ball movement and extra passes. It‘l be interesting to see how bad we miss Wong in the clutch , late game situations. He was a big shot maker.
You hit a lot of nails on the head. I think we are going to see real contributions from the freshman. George looks very comfortable as does Nwoko. Seems as though they both know their roles already. Nwoko may lead the team in dunks per minute because he dunks everything near the basket.

Matt Cleveland is going to play himself back into an NBA first round pick. He will be allowed to score in transition and off catch and shoots. FSU ran offense through him which was a mistake. He isn’t that guy. But he is a finisher and a good offensive rebounder. And defends the passing lanes very well. We can definitely run some half court trap with a team this athletic. Put Cleveland and Wooga on the wings and they will make it hard for teams to even get into their offense.

Advertisement

How did mystery man Jakai Robinson look to you? Played almost half the game, didn't seem to do much (1-1 shooting, couple TO's). Third year in the program and he looks totally bypassed by new/younger guys. Hard to see him in even an expanded rotation.
Apparently he impressed coach L because he was the first off the bench in the second half which threw off the rotation. L said he had a plus 9 in the first half so he earned more time. He seemed happy with his effort, defense and rebounding. Maybe he’s going to be our energy / effort git this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back