TCNJ at Miami ...Exhibition Sunday 2PM at Watsco, ESPN+

1698610894251.png

Advertisement
Canes have Cassano and Mastin in as they finish a 50+ point win, but special raspberry to TCNJ coach for not putting Coach L's (grand)nephew on the floor (Jason L.) yet.

FINAL 111-54
Coach L in his post game presser said life is strange and his nephew injured his back and didnt play..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Omier will be an actual offensive threat this year. My guy‘s footwork and shot looked night and day better. Both him and Pack will be All conference.

Nwoku looks like I thought, long , athletic and will be a problem on the boards and changing shots with his D ( pause ). His touch at the FT line was a nice surprise .

George was as advertised , nice stroke and length. Needs to work on the handle some , mainly the left hand.

This team looks like it could be deeper than last years. They also share the ball better, less ball stopping and 1 v1. Lots of ball movement and extra passes. It‘l be interesting to see how bad we miss Wong in the clutch , late game situations. He was a big shot maker.

Omier will be an actual offensive threat this year. My guy‘s footwork and shot looked night and day better. Both him and Pack will be All conference.

Nwoku looks like I thought, long , athletic and will be a problem on the boards and changing shots with his D ( pause ). His touch at the FT line was a nice surprise .

George was as advertised , nice stroke and length. Needs to work on the handle some , mainly the left hand.

This team looks like it could be deeper than last years. They also share the ball better, less ball stopping and 1 v1. Lots of ball movement and extra passes. It‘l be interesting to see how bad we miss Wong in the clutch , late game situations. He was a big shot maker.
I think Cleveland will be the guy with the ball in his hands in late game situations

Advertisement

This will be the difference between a good season and special season imo. Who can take over a game and create their own shot? Zay would regularly make tough shots

What's his handle like? You don't see many 6'8 guys who have sufficient ball handling skills to play the Point. Magic Johnson was pretty unique.
He was a little shaky with his ball handling (pause?). Gave up a steal at halfcourt where he almost fell over himself.

Advertisement

This team is so deep, with even an 8 man rotation, several good players are gonna struggle for much playing time. That's a new challenge L has not had here.

How did mystery man Jakai Robinson look to you? Played almost half the game, didn't seem to do much (1-1 shooting, couple TO's). Third year in the program and he looks totally bypassed by new/younger guys. Hard to see him in even an expanded rotation.

Advertisement

This team really wants to run. Going to be a very good 3 point shooting team. Omier has much more to his offensive game and handled ball well on transition.

Advertisement
Back