Taylor Stubblefield

whoever it would've been its more a psychologist job with the wr we had
didn't duggans fight with our wr a lot?

Advertisement
As I said in another thread...

Let me get this straight. We love manny and his calls so far broadly. We love enos hire (or most do). We love their transfer strategy and bringing home Thomas.

But we think they don’t know how to pick a wr coach?

Isn’t this guy supposed to be a technical coach? I don’t have a clue if that’s true or not, but if it is... it’s really ******* weird to hear people ***** about it.

He’s complemented by Cooney for recruiting. This just in: for 15 years, we’ve struggled because we get less with more (relative to ACC **** teams who’ve consistently ripped us).

Now if he’s a **** technical guy and a **** recruiter, that’s another convo altogether.

He’s not suppose to be, no. There *literally* isn’t any evidence for that.

People are just holding on to that because his recruiting is such sh*t, it’s the only hope.

Those were his totals in just 8 games in 2013.
Doesn't matter. Point is, Campanaro was already established before stubble even came. Plus he was their #1 guy, of course he would have gotten the ball more by his senior season. I'm not crediting stubble at all. Can you name a WR he recruited and developed?

I trust Manny with the hires if he didn't hire Cooney as the WR coach its a reason why just a few years ago Cooney was coaching high school ball people have to wait their turn!

Advertisement
As I said in another thread...

Let me get this straight. We love manny and his calls so far broadly. We love enos hire (or most do). We love their transfer strategy and bringing home Thomas.

But we think they don’t know how to pick a wr coach?

I think many people have reservations about getting the CMU band back together for the 2019 reunion tour.

When are the local HS coaches ever happy?
They seem to ***** at everything their local school does yet have no
problem with SEC schools raping and pillaging our backyard of talent.
Fck them all.
Since 2016 we've hired Rumph, Cooney & Demarcus Van Dyke, and the locals still sent kids elsewhere lol

Karl Scott the DB coach for Bama is from Houston TX, he coached at Southeastern LA, La Tech, Lousiana Lafayette & TTech before getting hired at Bama. He has absolutely NO connection to South Fla at all, still got Jobe, Surtain & Jordan Battle. Clemson doesn't have anybody on their staff from Coco Creek or South Dade, still got Trayvon Mullen & Frank Ladson.

I just don't get why they would be upset, Cooney is STILL on staff lol.

This is the worst hire in a string of questionable (at best) hires. Totally **** the bed outside of Enos

Advertisement
Exactly. Winning cures everything, so IF we win I don't think it will be a big deal, but got **** man can these dudes stop always holding Miami hostage?

We were the program that brought Cooney on staff & have given him a good role. I don't see all these other schools hiring somebody like him, but they'll still send kids to those other schools. Does Bama or UGA have anybody on their staff from Southridge or AH? No, but that didn't stop them from landing players from there.

They act like we fired him, wtf is the problem? If they want so much input on our coaching hires why don't they just fckin help us out with players instead always trying to undermine us? Jesucristo lol

I always respect your posts...Your name and the content you post lead me to believe you are close to the local schools. Get this word out there...We need someone to clap back at this negativity.

Social media, in the street, any coaching ties you have...I think it's more important now than ever for UM.

Since 2016 we've hired Rumph, Cooney & Demarcus Van Dyke, and the locals still sent kids elsewhere lol

Karl Scott the DB coach for Bama is from Houston TX, he coached at Southeastern LA, La Tech, Lousiana Lafayette & TTech before getting hired at Bama. He has absolutely NO connection to South Fla at all, still got Jobe, Surtain & Jordan Battle. Clemson doesn't have anybody on their staff from Coco Creek or South Dade, still got Trayvon Mullen & Frank Ladson.

Before that we hired Barrow, Ice Harris, and Hurlie Brown. They are full of ****.

Advertisement

F**kin luke ****RODE Tim Brewster of all people...Sucked him down every other tweet for a year and a half on twitter. Think about that.

He’s not suppose to be, no. There *literally* isn’t any evidence for that.

People are just holding on to that because his recruiting is such sh*t, it’s the only hope.

But how do you know he isn't a technical guy...How do you know he didn't absolutely WOW Diaz when they spoke

And now this. No bueno!!
IMG_4367.PNG
IMG_4367.PNG

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Point is, Campanaro was already established before stubble even came. Plus he was their #1 guy, of course he would have gotten the ball more by his senior season. I'm not crediting stubble at all. Can you name a WR he recruited and developed?
Companaro had 67 receptions while the second highest had 22 receptions that season.

Advertisement
Back