Taylor Stubblefield

Advertisement
Yeah I’ll absolutely give him that, but the guys he coached didn’t really produce all that much on the field except JT4, all the other players had an extremely high amount of drops which is mind blowing

It's weird because early on, the improvement in WR blocking made me think he was a good technical coach as well, but the drops were certainly a huge problem this year.

Compare this staff to richts staff. Very green and a bunch of no names that have zero track record of producing players.

Some of y’all don’t want to hear it but this staff wouldn’t be top 6 in the ACC.

Diaz- ZERO HC experience
Enos- 8 years of OC exp. with medicore
results.
Baker- 4 years exp.
Patke: ZERO ST exp.

Slice it anyway you want but this won’t end well

So who were your choices, your highness?

For the mad local guys who send their players to Bama and UGA etc.

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

Absolute garbage hire. I don’t give a fck about how good of a player he was at Purdue. That’s meaningless.

Only good thing about it is it has the local kumface leeches mad. Fck them. If they give a fck about UM then send us some players and quit feeding the KKK.
Thing is they would have been mad still if it was anyone but Cooney. Fvck em. Stubble is ******* terrible, tells me they went cheap. People keep bringing up his playing career like it means anything. Name me ONE WR he's produce. Tell me WHY he can't stay in one place for more than 2 years. They don't look like promotions either. Went from Utah after getting fired to CFL to Air Force the past 4 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing is they would have been mad still if it was anyone but Cooney. Fvck em. Stubble is ******* terrible, tells me they went cheap. People keep bringing up his playing career like it means anything. Name me ONE WR he's produce. Tell me WHY he can't stay in one place for more than 2 years. They don't look like promotions either. Went from Utah after getting fired to CFL to Air Force the past 4 years.

He coached Campanaro at Wake in 2013.

Advertisement
Isn’t this guy supposed to be a technical coach? I don’t have a clue if that’s true or not, but if it is... it’s really ******* weird to hear people ***** about it.

He’s complemented by Cooney for recruiting. This just in: for 15 years, we’ve struggled because we get less with more (relative to ACC **** teams who’ve consistently ripped us).

Now if he’s a **** technical guy and a **** recruiter, that’s another convo altogether.

Advertisement
Yes this was his best product, the guy with 800 yds and 6 tds mentioned earlier. Thing is Campanaro was already productive for Wake before that senior year.

Those were his totals in just 8 games in 2013.

Sooo Cooney might get poached by FSU, Auburn, LVille or Oregon now? Someone was saying that on the good ole Twatter.

oh well. he'll be missed if they wanna give him on field spot, but i won't lose sleep over it. we got two guys with cooney. we still missed elsewhere w or without him

He coached Campanaro at Wake in 2013.

Whose break out season came 2 years before Stubblefield got to Wake.

So he didn’t identify him. Didn’t land him in the recruiting battle. And wasn’t there when he busted onto the season.

But sure, lets use him to make the point.

Advertisement
Back