Taylor Stubblefield

He only had 2 recruits in 2015. They both never played a single down for Utah.

Advertisement
Does this guy know how to order a Cuban coffee or cortadito??? NO!!!!!!

Does he know the difference between a skinny post and a skinny cubana from Little Havana?

Well, he better. That’s ill ive got to say about that, my bros. I can’t sign off on this being a DOPE move yet. We will see. If not.

“POBRECITO. HE WILL GET IT FASTER THAN A RABBIT GETS ***KKKKD!!”
A21D4F3C-74CE-4C83-B5F7-B1F7D1D362CE.gif

Exactly. Winning cures everything, so IF we win I don't think it will be a big deal, but got **** man can these dudes stop always holding Miami hostage?

We were the program that brought Cooney on staff & have given him a good role. I don't see all these other schools hiring somebody like him, but they'll still send kids to those other schools. Does Bama or UGA have anybody on their staff from Southridge or AH? No, but that didn't stop them from landing players from there.

They act like we fired him, wtf is the problem? If they want so much input on our coaching hires why don't they just fckin help us out with players instead always trying to undermine us? Jesucristo lol

It's extremely annoying.
download.jpeg

Does this guy know how to order a Cuban coffee or cortadito??? NO!!!!!!

Does he know the difference between a skinny post and a skinny cubana from Little Havana?

Well, he better. That’s ill ive got to say about that, my bros. I can’t sign off on this being a DOPE move yet. We will see. If not.

“POBRECITO. HE WILL GET IT FASTER THAN A RABBIT GETS ***KKKKD!!”
View attachment 77362

Lock thread.. Done..

Advertisement
I'll admit, I don't know much about his coaching acumen but I clearly remember him at Purdue. Dude was ultra-productive and consistent and he didn't get all those catches with pure athleticism. TECHNICIAN. I'll say this much, if he can convey the finer points of the position with which he played to a WR room as athletically gifted as ours, look the **** out!!!!!
I heard he got fired for not recruiting and I’ve also heard he was the reason a few of those dade/broward kids went to Utah

If he was responsible for getting those Hallandale guys to go to Utah, that’s impressive and a plus for us.

Should have just promoted Cooney, don't like this hire. So many more names would have worked and he found one that doesn't

Advertisement
Fly the banner!!

Did I get that right for you crybabies who think the world is now ending bc we hired a guy with a zillion catches in college and plenty experience coaching the position.

But his twitter profile is private!!! Burn him at the stake.

How about we give him a chance? ****.

all i have to say about this is, Manny wanted him, thats good enough for me. under dugans this year, we had one wr committed to us

Advertisement
Compare this staff to richts staff. Very green and a bunch of no names that have zero track record of producing players.

Some of y’all don’t want to hear it but this staff wouldn’t be top 6 in the ACC.

Diaz- ZERO HC experience
Enos- 8 years of OC exp. with medicore
results.
Baker- 4 years exp.
Patke: ZERO ST exp.

Slice it anyway you want but this won’t end well

Advertisement
Compare this staff to richts staff. Very green and a bunch of no names that have zero track record of producing players.

Some of y’all don’t want to hear it but this staff wouldn’t be top 6 in the ACC.

Diaz- ZERO HC experience
Enos- 8 years of OC exp. with medicore
results.
Baker- 4 years exp.
Patke: ZERO ST exp.

Slice it anyway you want but this won’t end well
You’re kidding right ?

Absolute garbage hire. I don’t give a fck about how good of a player he was at Purdue. That’s meaningless.

Only good thing about it is it has the local kumface leeches mad. Fck them. If they give a fck about UM then send us some players and quit feeding the KKK.

Advertisement
Back