Taylor Gadbois

Advertisement
He missed a voluntary mindfullness training session during winter break and was subsequnetly kicked off the team.

took the last slice of pepperoni at the team picnic. Golden and Dorito were seen watching him eat while mumbling to each other.

Advertisement
Not sure if someone mentioned it but in the interview with Joe Rose, clueless Al mentioned something along the lines of it will be great getting Gadbois back and adding him to the mix. Not sure if he just meant practicing or if there really isn't an issue. Any ideas?

I'm not criticizing you for bumping this thread because it's only God's job to judge other men. However, by golly, I wish you would have started a new thread. I was on the treadmill when I opened this thread and fell off when I read some of the hurtful and vituperative comments in here. I was that stunned.

Good news is a large black gym attendant gave me heterosexual mouth to mouth resuscitation to revive me, which was a little odd given that I was fully conscious, and he dragged me into a restroom stall to perform the CPR.

Perhaps, as a heterosexual gentleman he felt a little self-conscious reviving me in public. Maybe he reads this board and sees all the homophobic slurs. I don't know, but I'm thankful either way for his heroism.

At the risk of derailing this thread, how can it be "heterosexual mouth to mouth resuscitation" if you and the gym attendant are both males and you were fully conscious at the time he dragged you into the restroom to administer the "heterosexual mouth to mouth resuscitation?"

Advertisement
I'm not criticizing you for bumping this thread because it's only God's job to judge other men. However, by golly, I wish you would have started a new thread. I was on the treadmill when I opened this thread and fell off when I read some of the hurtful and vituperative comments in here. I was that stunned.

Good news is a large black gym attendant gave me heterosexual mouth to mouth resuscitation to revive me, which was a little odd given that I was fully conscious, and he dragged me into a restroom stall to perform the CPR.

Perhaps, as a heterosexual gentleman he felt a little self-conscious reviving me in public. Maybe he reads this board and sees all the homophobic slurs. I don't know, but I'm thankful either way for his heroism.

This made me laugh out loud at work.

At the risk of derailing this thread, how can it be "heterosexual mouth to mouth resuscitation" if you and the gym attendant are both males and you were fully conscious at the time he dragged you into the restroom to administer the "heterosexual mouth to mouth resuscitation?"

It was heterosexual mouth to mouth because we're both heterosexual men. I was slightly disoriented at the time because he punched me in the face several times before dragging me into the stall to resuscitate me.

Additionally, I think he thought there was a foreign object blocking my airway because he was cramming some large fleshy object down my throat trying to dislodge the blockage. This guy was a real hero. Didn't even look for any sort of remuneration as he ran away very quickly after reviving me.

Advertisement

It was heterosexual mouth to mouth because we're both heterosexual men. I was slightly disoriented at the time because he punched me in the face several times before dragging me into the stall to resuscitate me.

Additionally, I think he thought there was a foreign object blocking my airway because he was cramming some large fleshy object down my throat trying to dislodge the blockage. This guy was a real hero. Didn't even look for any sort of remuneration as he ran away very quickly after reviving me.

I'm laughing hysterically at a doctors office. Lol

Advertisement
Back