Taylor Gadbois

There are lots of things to criticize Golden about, this is not one of them.

Actually it is. Golden poor recruiting had cause serious issue at Tackle. Golden, for all his pillars, has an extremely high fail rate in his recruiting classes.

Advertisement
He has too much goon in him.

**** Golden fam.

Eddie Johnson / Storm Johnson / Ray Ray Armstrong

how many times are the guys with some mean in them gonna get scapegoated by this soft *** athletic department

Storm Johnson didn't get booted for being mean, he got booted for smoking a ton of weed. Ray Ray got railroaded because he couldn't keep his mouth shut on Twitter.

I personally would have kept all 3 around; this is the big leagues. But in 2 of your 3 cases it had nothing to do with "too much mean in them".

Great. We lose a kid that wants to put opposing player's ****s in the dirt. Oh well. At least we have Sonny. The human turnstile. Better pray for no injuries or that our freshman are ready...

Advertisement

**** Golden fam.

how many times are the guys with some mean in them gonna get scapegoated by this soft *** athletic department

Storm Johnson didn't get booted for being mean, he got booted for smoking a ton of weed. Ray Ray got railroaded because he couldn't keep his mouth shut on Twitter.

I personally would have kept all 3 around; this is the big leagues. But in 2 of your 3 cases it had nothing to do with "too much mean in them".

AQM missed a whole year because he was too "mean".

**** Golden fam.

I too want Golden gone, but for the record the AQM deal was discipline by the university (outside of the athletic department) for a fight the occurred in the dorms. From what I heard he originally wanted to leave UM but Golden convinced him to stay, made sure he got an off campus job, etc.

Advertisement

**** Golden fam.

I too want Golden gone, but for the record the AQM deal was discipline by the university (outside of the athletic department) for a fight the occurred in the dorms. From what I heard he originally wanted to leave UM but Golden convinced him to stay, made sure he got an off campus job, etc.

He still missed the whole ******* year because he was mean. I mean fer fvcks sake the whole thing is rotten to the core.

Advertisement
Grades, been that way since last year

So Gadbois got grades issues, but 3 others were notoriously held out and overtly thrown under the bus.

How did our big Georgian boy escape Golden's wrath to the one bus. I'd rather Golden call him yesterday out than him having ineligibility issues now or in the fall. Lots of classes big boy can take over the summer, all sessions, between now and commencement of the fall campaign.

It may slip my mind but I don't recall one player being ruled out because of grades during Radio reign. Golden is supposed to be this disciplinarian, but that proves to be more in the arena of harsh punishment and consequences rather than in a preventive factor or as in a deterrent factor to being irresponsible. and not accountable.

Advertisement
We need more Boise kids and Penn St. shower boys, that's the ticket!!!!

Jerome Brown is rolling in his grave.

Last edited:
Mark my words. This is the most important player for 2015.

If he doesn't start by Nebraska we are DONE.

Advertisement
Back