Tawfiq Thomas 2022 NT from Tampa

Advertisement
Nope we need to take both in order to stack chips in the interior dline. We can always find tweener types, it's hard to find trench bullies that can move like Tarber and Thomas.

Go Canes
You Know Paranos,now that I think about it.We lose Ford and Nesta this year.And if a guy like Q.Williams or Holley don't like where they stand on the depth chart next season behind Roberts,Hunter,Miller and Taylor and transfer,we just might take 3 DTs in this class if they're willing to come.

Nope we need to take both in order to stack chips in the interior dline.

Go Canes

PREACH!!!

Couldnt agree more. Plus, it's not like they wont be splitting time their entire time here. NTs arent playing every play. Take both and let them decide who starts in a few years.

With space eaters like this, tweeners like JHH, Elijah Roberts, and LT (I put him in this category based on his ridiculous size/speed combo) end up in 1-on-1 situations with a less athletic guards.

To me, you never pass up a good NT. They make defenses!

Advertisement
Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has any new details. His teammate Eugenio committed to the Fighting Harbaughs 2 weeks ago. Is UMiami still on him or have they cooled?

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has any new details. His teammate Eugenio committed to the Fighting Harbaughs 2 weeks ago. Is UMiami still on him or have they cooled?
I hope not. Big man with a motor…

could careless if he’s raw technique wise… Simpson should have no problem working with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back