Tavon Ross

Advertisement
I posted this weeks ago- but at a heat hawks game in atlanta a couple weeks ago i sat next to someone very close to tavon. He said Tavon wants to play defense..he also said at the time tavon was going to georgia for sure..so i guess we will see.

Gotta be longer odds than a safety on the first snap of the Super Bowl? Right?

I posted this weeks ago- but at a heat hawks game in atlanta a couple weeks ago i sat next to someone very close to tavon. He said Tavon wants to play defense..he also said at the time tavon was going to georgia for sure..so i guess we will see.

Gotta be longer odds than a safety on the first snap of the Super Bowl? Right?

He was talking it up with another guy by us, and i heard the name Tavon Ross..and i was like, holy ****! I know that guy. he was floored that i knew who he was.

Advertisement
Dean legge from dawgpost.com said to watch for Galliard tomorrow, but thinks he signs with UGA.

He think Ross sticks with Mizzou.

He thinks isiah mckenzie signs with UGA.

Dean legge from dawgpost.com said to watch for Galliard tomorrow, but thinks he signs with UGA.

woah, really? didn;'t even know they were recruting him...kept telling my georgia freinds they should use the michel signing to try to get joystick too. wow.

woah, really? didn;'t even know they were recruting him...kept telling my georgia freinds they should use the michel signing to try to get joystick too. wow.
Talk about a package...2 playmakers.

Advertisement

"you know a guy...?"

80.jpg

Kid likes to fish eh?

Someone(who does this sort of thing) tweet him the raising canes episode with Linder and McDermott fishing lol

Advertisement

Mckenzie's recruitment has picked up. Good for him

Advertisement

Very Interesting read. He is a true country boy through and through so i dont know how South Beach impressed him. I think its Mizzou or Ga because of him being country and shy. you cant be country and shy in MIAMI.

Allen Bailey would disagree with you.
I don't think he even had electricity on that barrier island.

I sat next to a guy at the ****-rus Bowl that was blind in one eye with a 2013 Miami Central state championship football jacket that said Dalvin was a lock to UM and we know how that went.

Advertisement
Back