Tavon Ross

canesman

Junior
Will be very interested to see what this kid does.

We are the only program recruiting him at RB. James Coley is his recruiter.....Juwon Young is working him as well. Kid is playing his cards close to his vest.

I just don't see him sticking with Missouri.

Miami or UGA.

I think we have a shot....might be reason for Coley's twittergasms.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really want him and want him as a rb or a LB...i know everyone is thinking safety on d..but this guy could be all world lb imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement

someone explain to me our offer as a RB. where does this come from? does he want to play RB? the article says he hasn't played since middle school. who is driving the RB train, us or Tavon?

Being a nuanced, viable and stand-alone option is driving the train. It's playing a hand. Offering more than anyone else.

someone explain to me our offer as a RB. where does this come from? does he want to play RB? the article says he hasn't played since middle school. who is driving the RB train, us or Tavon?

We need help at both S and RB, so we told him that he can play either. Most kids, not all, like the ball in their hands, so its just another angle and pitch here......

Being a nuanced, viable and stand-alone option is driving the train. It's playing a hand. Offering more than anyone else.

Exactly, we offer him the option to play RB or something else. Everyone offers just safety.

Advertisement

We're certainly offering something different. But couching it as "more" implies Ross is on board with the idea. But who knows, hence itsa's question.

I posted this weeks ago- but at a heat hawks game in atlanta a couple weeks ago i sat next to someone very close to tavon. He said Tavon wants to play defense..he also said at the time tavon was going to georgia for sure..so i guess we will see.

I posted this weeks ago- but at a heat hawks game in atlanta a couple weeks ago i sat next to someone very close to tavon. He said Tavon wants to play defense..he also said at the time tavon was going to georgia for sure..so i guess we will see.

if that is true:

1. good for him, he would probably project as a game changer
2. if our staff is aware of this and is telling him its RB or nothing....well I cant say it would surprise me...and i would really want to punch golden in his 3rd chin...

if this kid wants to play defense we should be telling him he will compete for a starting job day 1

Advertisement
Back