Tavon Ross

I posted this weeks ago- but at a heat hawks game in atlanta a couple weeks ago i sat next to someone very close to tavon. He said Tavon wants to play defense..he also said at the time tavon was going to georgia for sure..so i guess we will see.

I sat next to a guy at the ****-rus Bowl that was blind in one eye with a 2013 Miami Central state championship football jacket that said Dalvin was a lock to UM and we know how that went.

I am no insider, never have claimed anything,,but this did indeed happen to me...don't care if you believe me...I hope the guy was wrong though, that is for sure. I really want him to be a cane.

Edit: to add- the guy also said that Tavon's brother played hoops for Wichita State and it was hard on the family having him so far away- and that is the main reason he wants to play at georgia. I just looked up last years wichita st, roster and see a player named Carl Hall from Cochran GA. I think dude checks out.

http://www.goshockers.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=61183&SPID=2851&Q_SEASON=2012

Last edited:
Advertisement
I posted this weeks ago- but at a heat hawks game in atlanta a couple weeks ago i sat next to someone very close to tavon. He said Tavon wants to play defense..he also said at the time tavon was going to georgia for sure..so i guess we will see.

I sat next to a guy at the ****-rus Bowl that was blind in one eye with a 2013 Miami Central state championship football jacket that said Dalvin was a lock to UM and we know how that went.

I am no insider, never have claimed anything,,but this did indeed happen to me...don't care if you believe me...I hope the guy was wrong though, that is for sure. I really want him to be a cane.

Edit: to add- the guy also said that Tavon's brother played hoops for Wichita State and it was hard on the family having him so far away- and that is the main reason he wants to play at georgia. I just looked up last years wichita st, roster and see a player named Carl Hall from Cochran GA. I think dude checks out.

http://www.goshockers.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=61183&SPID=2851&Q_SEASON=2012

190.gif

Advertisement
Back