Tavon Ross

Advertisement
Man whatever. How about the basketball game Coley was at last year? Our fans ******* killed it that night. We didn't get everyone but it sure wasn't for lack of our fans efforts.

Edit: should have read the thread all the way

Recruiting.....an exact science! At the end of the day we have no idea what factors are going to impress these kids or what they will end up basing their decisions on. To be honest, a lot of times I don't even think they give a sheitza about the school they end up going to. They just want the path of least resistance and the maximum opportunity to get to the NFL as quickly as possible. Powell could have waited a day or two to get into UM. First hang up, he was gone. Wyche, another guy that is looking to get to April Draft Day 2015 as soon as possible. Whether it's UM or any other school doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Georgia just flipped Shaq Jones a safety that was committed to Louisville, based off of what I have read Georgia was looking for only 1 safety so theres a good chance Ross is down to Miami and Missouri. I like our chances vs Missouri.

Advertisement
Georgia just flipped Shaq Jones a safety that was committed to Louisville, based off of what I have read Georgia was looking for only 1 safety so theres a good chance Ross is down to Miami and Missouri. I like our chances vs Missouri.

Why?

he seemed hype about mizzou visit but he was always complaing about the snowstorm last week so maybe the miami weather got him

Advertisement
I dont have any inside info, I guess I am thinking that the average football player from Georgia would rather play at Miami than Missouri thats all I meant by me saying I like our chances.

Advertisement
Schools like Missouri or Georgia can offer things Miami can't - large campus & student enrollment, college town, college bars

It's a lot easier getting hundreds of people to chant a recruits name at a Public school with 35,000 undergrads than at a Private school with 10,000 undergrads.

But Miami can offer a lot of things they can't - smaller but beautiful campus, academics, great weather, city atmosphere

Some recruits are just going to like and be comfortable with different environments

Advertisement
Back