Taulia Tagovailoa

Advertisement
Hard pass.

He can transfer to FAU or International.

The Tagovailoa family is Samoan.

Haha. They're definitely tag-alongs though. If I'm Tua and get drafted by Miami I do everything to prevent my brother from transfering here. Keep em all in Alabamy and let Baga continue to pay to house and "employ" the 28 uncles, cousins and brother-in-laws.

I personally don't see him coming here and if he did I also don't think he is anywhere near the player his brother is.

I'm sorry, I don't want him here at all. He's another project like Tate Martell. We have never seen him play before at all and I'm not wasting a scholarship on an unknown again.

Advertisement
Why do people equate every qb to tate martell all of a sudden?
Nobody does that. And im sorry have you seen the man play before at all? And yes I'm referring back to how we all looked at Tate and thought we were getting something elite but there was really no film. So Why even bother wasting a scholly on an unknown?
If you was a coach at Miami you would burn that for him be honest?

Advertisement
I'm sorry, I don't want him here at all. He's another project like Tate Martell. We have never seen him play before at all and I'm not wasting a scholarship on an unknown again.
1581534244633.gif

Tells us why this doesn't make sense? I WANT to hear this
Bro you said, and correct me if I’m wrong..but we shouldn’t recruit a player just because he isn’t proven??? That makes no sense. In this kids case he’s a rs fresh..the player he was behind was a heisman candidate and likely a top 10 pick..also the fact it’s 2020 and film is available on players lol..as far as tate..he was absolutely was not a scheme for what Enos ended up wanting to run..but he does have enough talent to take as a transfer...

Advertisement
I've seen him in live action against the Red Devils (Phenix City Al), not a fan. He battled an LSU qb commit and they lost by like 40-50 points. BAMA may have been forced to take him. They'll figure out how to get under 85.

Central was on him all night. That game was ugly. Funny thing is they had a rematch this year in the state title game and Thompson waxed Central this time. LOL

Advertisement
Stack quality classes. Doesnt need to be a top 5 class. If you stay around a 15 ranking you can absorb the attrition. We need to get as close as possible to that 85 number. Transfer hurt that long term.
It’s hard to do. We’ve been saying that since Richt first took over

Advertisement
Back