Taulia is #7 QB transfer and why

If he wants to be here now with his family and play big boy ball he’ll have to come off some change for a year. If he wants his cake and eat it too that’s the deal. But starting in 21 versus bama might be worth 65-70 k.

1st start vs. Bama? I like that story line. Would love it if he beat them.

Advertisement
I feel taulia can be a joe burrow type player , a guy that got beat out by Dwayne Haskins and Tate martell to a first round pick , tualia got beat out by his brother and Mac jones , he went to a top program like burrow maybe a change of scenery is what is best for him , if Lashlee is good as advertised, I think he can thrive like joe did with the LSU OC , I’m not saying this is likely but it’s possible nobody expected much from burrow

Advertisement
I feel taulia can be a joe burrow type player , a guy that got beat out by Dwayne Haskins and Tate martell to a first round pick , tualia got beat out by his brother and Mac jones , he went to a top program like burrow maybe a change of scenery is what is best for him , if Lashlee is good as advertised, I think he can thrive like joe did with the LSU OC , I’m not saying this is likely but it’s possible nobody expected much from burrow
Odds are much stronger that he's Jake Heaps than Joe Burrow. There's been one Joe Burrow and a million Jake Heaps.

Advertisement
Could you freaking imagine two brothers starting for the Canes and Fins in the same stadium in the same year opening against Alabama?!?!

It would be the craziest sports storyline...

Still really optimistic TVD is legit, but add all of the depth you can at QB.

Exactly how I feel.

If we can get him & still land a 2021 HS QB I'd be really happy about that, but if we're taking Taulia as our QB for the 21 class I'd be disappointed.

Still riding with Lashlee & trust his judgement above all, but I don't see it with Taulia & nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.

Concur.

Look at it this way, if you had the choice for 2021, (and assuming no one pops up late, which inevitably happens), would you take him over
Clay MIllen, Kai Horton, or Chayden Peery?

My answer is no.

Advertisement
Odds are much stronger that he's Jake Heaps than Joe Burrow. There's been one Joe Burrow and a million Jake Heaps.
That’s true but I’m just being hopeful cause his brother was a superstar, just hope it runs in the family

Daniels no doubt. But Taulia has serious motivation to actually come here, whereas Daniels is probably only looking at places he can start at immediately. At least that's my guess.
I mean I would assume unless he picks a neighboring school applies for hardship waivers due to corona (laugh) he needs to sit out a year?

King is only here one year and then it’s open competition between him TVD, Matchoa, and insert random QB from the 2021 class. If lashlees offense is as advertised I think he could really sling that rock

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back