Taulia is #7 QB transfer and why

Advertisement
Solid but not special QB prospect. Wouldn’t turn him away but I’m not doing backflips if he comes here either.
Exactly how I feel.

If we can get him & still land a 2021 HS QB I'd be really happy about that, but if we're taking Taulia as our QB for the 21 class I'd be disappointed.

Still riding with Lashlee & trust his judgement above all, but I don't see it with Taulia & nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.

Advertisement
Does that mean Williams is for sure out? Be nice if his brother would pay his way but not expecting that to happen.

Taullia has flexibility to getting him on down the road. Or the brother could pay his first semester in fall. I don’t think they have anything to do with each other.

As I’ve said “ if we want him he’s a cane”.

Exactly how I feel.

If we can get him & still land a 2021 HS QB I'd be really happy about that, but if we're taking Taulia as our QB for the 21 class I'd be disappointed.

Still riding with Lashlee & trust his judgement above all, but I don't see it with Taulia & nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.
To me, if we have room, take him as the 19 qb recruit. It’s an upgrade and it gives TVD somebody to compete with for the 21 job. Right now, I don’t see anybody pushing him in 21.

As to the class of 21, the spot should be pretty attractive as you likely only have 2 on the roster at that point (assuming Perry/Martell/Matocha transfer). If Taulia loses out on the 21 job, then he likely grad transfers after the season. That leaves the 21 recruit as the only guy with TVD. Plenty to sell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A19C598E-4B50-4831-B303-475894A12F4C.jpeg
B675CF5F-611B-471D-AF49-9D6040B7DE29.jpeg

We don’t know what we don’t know. 247 saying he should have made a push by now doesn’t really fly with me. We played against Joe 2 years ago and he wasn’t close to the 2019 version. We ALL know that....and...still... We don’t know what we don’t know.

FAU contacted Taulia and want to put him on scholly. If that’s true then he’s not coming here for free.

If he wants to be here now with his family and play big boy ball he’ll have to come off some change for a year. If he wants his cake and eat it too that’s the deal. But starting in 21 versus bama might be worth 65-70 k.

Advertisement
If he wants to be here now with his family and play big boy ball he’ll have to come off some change for a year. If he wants his cake and eat it too that’s the deal. But starting in 21 versus bama might be worth 65-70 k.
So POW this year and work into scholly? Allowing us to take a QB in this class and push for 25 kids? ****!

If Manny convinces a 4* kid previously committed to Bama with a Top 5 draft pick for a brother to walk-on and pay his way....slickest salesmen of all-time! Big-time props deserved if that happens.

Yeah, starting against Bama just might be worth it! Imagine the narrative if we reel off 10, 11 wins and end year Top 10.

Brad Kaaya.

I can live with that. I’m at the stage where I’ll take the alright QB given our history with them since the 2000s.

Of course I want great and Heisman winner QBs like we all do. But we’ve witnessed some horrible and spotty QB play for a long time now.

Im at stage where a game manager like the old Bama QBs before Tua would be an upgrade.

Exactly how I feel.

LCE, trust your opinion. Per his highlights isn't his ball placement a problem?

Advertisement
Back