Taulia is #7 QB transfer and why

Advertisement
Im really intrigued now to see Williams decision. There’s one spot max left and he makes the most sense. Never got when ivins said possibly 2-3 more spots after Walker.

Manny alluded to it himself today in his "press zoom conference"

Miami coach Manny Diaz met with the local media on Friday afternoon and during that session he made it clear the Hurricanes have the numbers to continue to add transfers if they feel like the fit is there.

“We have the ability to add players,” Diaz said. “We are always looking for ways to potentially improve our football team.”

Manny alluded to it himself today in his "press zoom conference"

Miami coach Manny Diaz met with the local media on Friday afternoon and during that session he made it clear the Hurricanes have the numbers to continue to add transfers if they feel like the fit is there.

“We have the ability to add players,” Diaz said. “We are always looking for ways to potentially improve our football team.”

I’d bet Williams max , I just can’t see three. I was told after Walker they might squeeze one more out. Whatever that means.

They passed.

The staff actually thinks very highly of Tvd.

Hope they’re right considering we recruited TVD for a system Enos runs. Not sure what to think about the situation but time will tell.

Advertisement
Hope they’re right considering we recruited TVD for a system Enos runs. Not sure what to think about the situation but time will tell.
Since when would they need to consider this? Shane Buechele isn’t that mobile and he killed it. If he can be a 35 TD guy then so can TVD. Why does this board like to event it’s own worries?

Odds are much stronger that he's Jake Heaps than Joe Burrow. There's been one Joe Burrow and a million Jake Heaps.

I dont think Heaps was obliterating passing records, was he? Not a rhetorical question- maybe he was.

Taulia passed for over 14000 yards in his HS career. He was closing in on the HI state record after just 2 seasons (had a little under 7000 when he transferred, record was 9848 in 4 years). He had 7500 yards in 2 years in Alabama HS football, 4 year record was 10774, set by Jamarcus Russell. If Taulia had stayed 4 years with one program, he probably breaks the record of either state by more than 3000 yards. His 14207 passing yards would be in the top 10 all time across all 50 states.

I think you are underrating him quite a bit since he's a different style QB from his older brother.

Advertisement
I'm a TVD fan butttt one thing you don't do in the game of football is put all your eggs in one basket. especially when they haven't even had the chance to compete in a spring ball. They have to be confident in some other guys as well.

Advertisement
I'm a TVD fan butttt one thing you don't do in the game of football is put all your eggs in one basket. especially when they haven't even had the chance to compete in a spring ball. They have to be confident in some other guys as well.
JT Daniels is still out there...

We still have this recruiting class...

And don’t forget next year will assuredly bring more transfer QBs to the market that we aren’t even thinking about

Is it an all eggs in one basket right now? No. I think diaz knows he can’t replicate last season so unless TVD can’t guarantee him in confidence get him another 10wins (I’m assuming King does that at minimum this season) he most assuredly looks to bring in another grad transfer

Advertisement
JT Daniels is still out there...

We still have this recruiting class...

And don’t forget next year will assuredly bring more transfer QBs to the market that we aren’t even thinking about

Is it an all eggs in one basket right now? No. I think diaz knows he can’t replicate last season so unless TVD can’t guarantee him in confidence get him another 10wins (I’m assuming King does that at minimum this season) he most assuredly looks to bring in another grad transfer
Jt Daniels going to end up at Georgia or a west coast school imo.. and your kind of making my point, your relying on a2021 QB in which we don't have one yet and an unproven QB in tvd. Yes they could bring a transfer next year but are you going to take another IC towards 2021? Maybe, maybe not

Didn’t come off as a joke and I have a pretty good sense of humor. If it was really a joke my apologies.

Not sure how you took it as anything different to be honest. If anything it was more of an underhanded compliment about always being right? All good though. Quarantine has everyone wound up tightly I suppose.

Advertisement
Back