Tathan Martell

Notice. The guys that have many thousands of posts and are addicted to CIS, think that their opinions are the only ones that are right. Addicted posters have no normal lives and their warped behavior is revealed on social media, as CIS.
Amen!!

Advertisement
Quit hanging on the nut sack of every comment you “say” a former player makes, it ain’t that deep. No firm opinion should be made from this particular spring of the qbs, that’s comical at best . They are all progressing point blank period and it’s not some dire situation
I’ll let them know when I’m in Miami this weekend! Hopefully you’re tremendous insight will allow them to sleep at night. BTW, how many NC rings do you have?

I’m all for Tate stepping up and winning the starting role as quarterback at the University of Miami. I think he will do great things during his tenure at the U. But I also feel the same about Jarren and N’Kosi. Either or I think the one who steps his game up to another level over the summer months by working relentlessly with his WR group will pay dividends going into Fall camp. I pray, and want, one of the 3 to be clearly heads and shoulders above the other 2 by then so a starter can be named and the offense tailored around his strengths. But to think one of the 3 has been anointed already I believe is a bit premature

Advertisement
Here's the link to an ESPN article about Tate that came out today -first time he really talked about what went down at OSU....

[QUOTE="txcanes, post: 3988471,
Amen!!
[/QUOTE]
The funny thing is they take themselves seriously and second guess guys that played at a very high level at UM. These guys met with Dan and if you look closely you may find a few pretty good QBs that know a little about the position, but not as much as the CIS All Stars and their cheerleaders!

Attachments

• 7393E8F4-196C-4AA2-A8B9-EEDF2DC3509C.jpeg
    7393E8F4-196C-4AA2-A8B9-EEDF2DC3509C.jpeg
    584 KB · Views: 46
Amen!!
The funny thing is they take themselves seriously and second guess guys that played at a very high level at UM. These guys met with Dan and if you look closely you may find a few pretty good QBs that know a little about the position, but not as much as the CIS All Stars and their cheerleaders!
[/QUOTE]

coach got the crabs down there....must be some serious itch to grab during this photo

Advertisement
Get real. The whole "Tate can't throw" is a played-out false narrative. Like my mentors told me "if they don't have anything to talk about, they will make something up"

It's not made up if its on videotape and you're also getting it from numerous sources.

Let me guess....you're one of those guys who when caught red handed/on video /in front of witnesses says that's not me....doesn't even look like me😎

Even the coaches said he has to improve...Never said he can't throw...he has to be more consistent.

BTW just curious Rev...But Is Tate comfortable with you so far up his ***? Maybe that's his balls wobble at times. lol

Since I favor NO QB my hair and head always smells good

If you're going to be in there you can't be moving around I'm sure it distracts the **** outta Tate

The best man will win the job. And winning creates excitement more than any individual

Favor whoever you wish ...but try not taking the QB selection so seriously...NONE of us has any input or voice in the decision on who it will be.

Take care Rev

Last edited:
That's NOT good news 😳
Why??....If anything, it's not good news for 2 QBs who have been at UM longer...have had time to acclimate themselves alot longer...
Competition ALWAYS breeds excellence...
Testeverde came minutes from transferring when Kosar was named the starter...Coaches had to run outta Hecht to convince him not too...He was far and away better athletically than Kosar...But Kosar had it upstairs...that was the difference...

Smarter defenses and a weaker OL calls for a QB that can "extend the play" . . . I rank Tate, N'kosi and Jarren 1,2 and 3 in that category simply because that's what I've seen on tape. Doesn't mean it's true, just means that's what's available to see. Beautiful spirals and deep passes aside, the best passer is the guy still standing up after the rush . . .

Advertisement
Smarter defenses and a weaker OL calls for a QB that can "extend the play" . . . I rank Tate, N'kosi and Jarren 1,2 and 3 in that category simply because that's what I've seen on tape. Doesn't mean it's true, just means that's what's available to see. Beautiful spirals and deep passes aside, the best passer is the guy still standing up after the rush . . .
Jarren is as good as gone. I think he would be a perfect fit at Georgia Tech.

Bottomline is...Get the ball to your playmakers...You don't have to throw a FB 90yds...(see Kosar...Torretta...Dorsey etc...)

Advertisement
The ineptitude in Coaching and evaluating QBs has been going on for 16+ yrs...Thats not only staggering...but even more so at a School that was Historically QB U...

Why??....If anything, it's not good news for 2 QBs who have been at UM longer...have had time to acclimate themselves alot longer...
Testeverde came minutes from transferring when Kosar was named the starter...Coaches had to run outta Hecht to convince him not too...He was far and away better athletically than Kosar...But Kosar had it upstairs...that was the difference...

Not good news for OSu because Fields looked atrocious in the Spring game😂

I totally agree that competition ....is like the tide...it raises all ships.

I do agree that Tate focus and preparation is a very welcome addition... but that's only a part of what it will take to win the position

Also On the flip side good/bad news...they(osu) have more experience with Tate.....apparently They were not impressed

But that's irrelevant to us....because we have our own decision to make...is he good enough for us...IF he is he'll start

Amen!!
[/QUOTE]

Walsh looks ready to step on the field....

..Gino looks like a fatter version of old Prez Tad Foote!!

Advertisement
Back